~ Letter to Amarra ~

18/01/2020

Dear Amarra,

I am actually glad that this is the last letter over the course of this holiday. I must thank you for making me better at writing letters. Only 3 or 4 letters, and I think I've done reasonably well. I am doing okay and hope you are too. Besides I am bored as hell. These last ten days have been disastrously boring. I sent internship applications to ten different hospitals across the country. Some are exceptional hospitals and some average. Can't be overconfident. Other than that, I learned a few recipes via Buzzfeed, Italian meatballs with peri peri sauce, Chocolate mudpie, Chicken lasagne and milkshakes of different flavours. 

And I didn't fast forward any movie. Just so you know.

You're right about NYC. My sister says the same. She lives in NY and has applied to NYU for studying medicine. I hope she gets in. She's really passionate about becoming  a doctor. I know she'll make a good doctor, better than me atleast.

Well I had no idea that Alex was in New York. I should've guessed with his constant absence. He didn't irritate me once after Christmas. What did he say to you?? If it's any wiser Valerie shouldn't be seeing him. He is not worth her time. Also doesn't she have the hots for Liam??? 

Hope to see you soon. Have a safe flight and eat your favourite chicken salad sandwich before boarding. 

Take care. 

Your friend

Derek

________________________________________

Triple Update !!!

Here comes the last letter of the holidays written by Derek. 

Derek and Amarra can't wait to see each other next week. Now that the holidays are coming to an end, the painful season of exams is going to start in a few months. Derek will graduate and Amarra will be promoted to second year of her course. 

With a handful of months left together, it will be quite interesting to see how Derek and Amarra decide to live their life. 

P.S. - The most awaited love confession is on the corner. How will Derek tell Amarra about his feelings?? Will he be able to tell her at all?? 

Don't forget to press the VOTE button.

With lots of love

Preeti