~ Letter to Derek ~

15/01/2020

Dear Derek,

I got your letter and I must say your letter writing technique has improved a lot. I'll take full credit for that btw. So I hope you're okay and studying well and doing God-knows-what since you've watched all the movies. I really wanna know how you did that.

Did you watch them all in fast forward mode??

You wanted to know about my city right. NYC is a dream that you live while you're awake. It is an interesting place to live. You'll never get bored here. There is so much to do, so many places to visit, so many people to see. In short, you can never get enough of New York.

Haven't you heard the quote, "To be young and in love with New York City."

You should visit sometime. It will be fun.

Valerie and I spent all the days and nights exploring the various recreations the city had to offer. I took her to my favourite pub of all time, "Dance till you Drop" and we drank and danced all night. Daniel had to drag us home at 3 in the morning. She met all my friends and we had a lot of fun.

I wish you were here. Liam too. :(

Now let me tell you the most interesting part. Did you know that Alex visited Valerie last week?? She had no idea that he was coming. And she was so surprised. So was I. I didn't know he liked her to that extent.

Well that sums up my holiday and I guess this is the last letter that I'm writing to you for the holidays.

I'll see you next week Derek. And I'm excited to hear about your younger sister. What schools has she applied to?? 

P.S. Can't wait to know what you wanna talk about. :)

Your friend
Amarra

_________________________

Double update !!!!!

Hey guys, there is only one letter to be written in this holiday letter series, from Derek as a reply to this one.

Hope you guys liked the idea of letters. After all, writing a letter to your lover is the most romantic way of expressing your love.

What do you think???

Don't forget to press the VOTE button.

With lots of love,
Preeti