~ Letter to Amarra ~

Date - 08/01/2020

Dear Amarra,

It's a pleasant morning today. I hope you are doing okay considering the last time we talked you sounded upset. And if there's anything troubling you, you can talk to me.

Now you'll be thrilled to know that I have watched all the movies from the list that you sent me. Except a few that I couldn't find online and in the movie store. I must admit you have a good taste in films. I loathed chick flicks before but now I think I like a few especially 'How to lose a guy in 10 days' , 'Love Rosie' and 'My best friend's wedding'. Julia Robert is hilarious in MBFW. I had a good laugh watching that one.

Besides I loved the classic novel based movies 'Sense & Sensibility' and 'Little Women'. I think they LW is a great feminist movie just like P&P.

My studies are going well. And I really think I will do better in the finals. My elder sister will be so proud. Did I tell you my younger sister is also planning to go to med school this year.

I'll be waiting for your letter. Tell me about your life in NYC. I have heard the city is fantastic although I've never been there.

P.S. There is something we need to talk about when you get back. :)

Got to go. I have to send out applications for my internship.

Take good care !!!

Your friend
Derek

__________________________

Are you enjoying the to-and-fro letter conversation between our lovable Derek and Amarra ???

Tell me in the Comment Box.

Super duper Sorry for the late update, that too such a short one. I was obsessively watching Bridgerton Season 2. ☺️☺️ And now I'm in love with "The Viscount Who Loved Me."  Hehe !!!

Any thoughts about Bridgerton Season 2 ???

Please don't forget to press the VOTE button.

With love
Preeti