~ 27 ~

~~2 weeks later in a random club~~
~Music playing - Crazy in Love (Beyoncé & Jay-Z)~

"One. Two. Three. Go."

"Yaaaaayyyy. You're a rockstar cute butt."

"No. He's a Basketstar. Go Liam."

Like you heard, we are totally, completely, incandescently drunk.

Actually, we are here to celebrate Liam's three baskets, one of which was the winning stroke, against the Evergreen Medical College & Hospital. He was super fantastic today.

After the match, we wanted to celebrate so we got here. And this is our.... Ummm.... I don't remember which drink. This place feels like heaven. So free and so young. With the mind blasting music and so many happy spirits dancing and drinking heartily. One can definitely lose themselves here.

It's only been an hour since we got here and we are way beyond drunk. I feel so liberated, from the shackles of Derek's infinite beauty. Yeah, he looked super hot during the game. The way he tackled the ball, his movements were so graceful, not rough at all, the way he smiled when he collected the trophy along with douchey. How he came upto Liam to congratulate him. And how he glanced at me and his eyes, his eyes felt like they were trying to communicate something to me. I wish he had used his mouth instead of eye-talking to me. But then I melted and I wanted grab him and kiss him right there in the field, not caring who would see and who wouldn't. 'Life is short. Kiss the guy you like.' I thought but shrugged the thought away shaking my head.

So here I am, drinking all the way to get his beautiful face out of my head.

"Thankyouuuu guyss. I...am...belated." Liam said laughing and slurring his voice.

"It's elated you idiot." I said laughing out loud. Vallie and Liam laughed out joining me.

"You know you should....totally bang Derek. God he's soooooo hott." Vallie said.

"You think?? Would be the best day of my life." I said smiling shyly.

"Jeez what are you talking about?? Derek's gay. Told ya didn't I??" Liam said gulping another glass of whiskey in one go.

Vallie and I made faces and laughed.

"Think you're right. Else he wouldn't have rejected a sexy girl like me." I said and then there it was, a loud pour of laughter.

In the mean time the waiter poured us another round, I saw Alex and his band of minions entering the club. I drowned my glass of whiskey and smirked.

"Be right back." I said and walked towards Alex who was sitting alone while his minions went to get drinks and snacks.

Vallie and Liam were indulged in drinking but they concentrated their gaze towards me and douchey once they saw me sit next to him.

"Hiiii." I said smiling too much. I was drunk beyond limits and faking a smile only made me look funny.

My eyes and cheeks were red due to excessive laughing and I was only, I guess, 15 or 20 minutes away from passing out.

Alex turned his attention to me and smirked, "Oh hello, Amarra."

"Aww you know my name."

"I do." He said. "To what do I owe this pleasure??" He said gesturing that I was sitting next to him. "Cause last time I checked, you hated me."

"Wellll...." I chuckled. "That's probably ancient history." I said keeping my hand on the table and leaning on it.

"I see. And I also see that you're way beyond drunk and totally out of control." He said leaning towards me. And I knew what I had to do.