~ 14 ~

It was match day. I was very excited, mainly for three reasons - first, I'll see Derek today. Second, Liam is playing his first ever match. And third, Liam and I have planned a little something called revenge for douchey.

I am supposed to meet Liam in the parking lot right before the match starts. We have decided to fill the petrol tank of Alex's car with cosmopolitan. Although I hate wasting even a drop of cosmo but it needs to be done. Alex needs to be taught a lesson and a little birdy told me that Alex loves his mustang.

So here we go Alex.

Match starts at 7:00 pm sharp. I have to meet Liam at 6:30 pm in the parking lot when most of the people coming from the city have already arrived. I glanced at the watch and it showed 6:05 pm meaning that I should get going now.

I spent the whole day dozing off in my bed and when I got bored of sleeping I watched the entire season 1 of Gossip Girl. And watching Queen B actually lifted my mood. It is always a delight to watch the sizzling chemistry between Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf.

I got up and changed into a pair of jeans, a red coloured tank top and a black jacket. I texted Liam to meet me near the parking lot and locked my room.

_____________________________

Liam and I met in the parking lot at sharp 6:30 pm. It was eerily quiet and was almost packed with shiny cars, jeeps, scooters and bikes. As I looked around the lot to check if anyone's watching us, my eyes met with a shiny black Camaro that I remember being driven in by a certain green-eyed senior who has taken my heart with him. I was lost in my reverie when Liam tapped on my shoulder.

"What are you smiling about?? I'm freaking out here." he said nervously. Ugh!!! What's up with him and nervousness. They are always together.

"Umm nothing.... I just saw Derek's Camaro over there.... It kinda reminded me of that day when he drove me back from the mall." I said shyly.

"Holy God!!! That man has driven you nuts. Can we just focus right now and I'll listen to all your Derek stories later??" Liam whisper-shouted at me.

"Yeah yeah I'm sorry. Focus mode ON." I whispered.

Liam took out a bottle of cosmo and put it on the ground. He then inserted some key into Alex's car's petrol tank and opened it.

"Yayy... Bingo." Liam chuckled and we high-fived.

He put half a bottle of cosmo content in the petrol tank and locked it again, as if it was never touched. Liam even wore gloves to avoid leaving any fingerprints in case Alex wanted to involve the law. 'Hmm.... smart move' I thought.

"It's done. Now we have to see the look on his face when he's leaving the campus after the game." Liam said with a smirk.

"Yupp... And something tells me that look on his face is going to be epic...for us." I smirked.

"Let's get out of here before we get caught." Liam said and we went towards the basketball field.

_______________________________

The match started and as far as I understand basketball, it was a one-sided affair. Our college was winning by 4-1 till half-time. Liam scored 2 and Derek 1 while douchey Alex did nothing except hurling a few curse words. Haha!!! I can't wait for him to get to his beloved vehicle. It's going to be so much fun.

While I was sitting waiting for the half-time to end, I heard a few of my classmates hitting on Derek.

"Yeah... He looks so hot in that jersey." Girl 1 said.