~ Letter to Amarra ~

Date - 31/12/2019

Amarra,
             I hope this letter finds you in the best health and happiness. I hope your Christmas celebration went well. And let me tell you mine was HELL-ish :p My family arrived at my place to celebrate Christmas so that I won't be alone. You were right about family. So thankyou.

Coming to the movies you wanted me to watch, let me tell you out of the 35, I have already watched some. And I really liked some of the chick flicks. You changed my opinion regarding that genre of movies. Earlier I used to think they were just stupid movies that set unrealistic standards for teenage girls. Haha !!!!

I hope to see you soon. And...

Happy New Year !!

P.S. This is the 13th attempt at writing a letter to you. I am not good at this so if you find it annoying just bear with it.

Your new "friend"
Derek.

________________________

Finally.......

Derek wrote his first letter to Amarra. Or can I say first "love" letter. 🤪☺️

Can't wait to see our AMAREK as a couple. They are nothing less than relationship goals. Perfect for each other. Full of flaws but flawless for each other.

Tell me guys, did you like Derek's letter ???

And please keep VOTING. All you have to do is press the star ⭐ shaped button at the bottom.

With love
Preeti