~ 4 ~

The week went by pretty quickly. I never saw Derek again after that beautiful evening. And I must admit that I am longing to see him again and again and again. It may sound weird that after just one short meeting I am so much into him ; but trust me when I say this that with some people only a glimpse is enough to know that they are going to be important.

But I don't know how to find him. I know nothing about him, not even his full name, his class year, or if he is a student at all at this college. I now wish we had talked more, you know some details about him. HUH!!!! I hate myself. Actually, I asked him about his class year but he ignored my question. HUHH!!! now I hate him.

While hating Derek, I realised I have to meet Liam near the cafetaria at 2:00 p.m. We are going to explore the city today as this is our first day-off. I saw the time. It was 12:50 p.m.

I quickly grabbed a towel and my magenta coloured bath robe and ran towards the common shower area to take a hot shower. It took me 20 minutes to take shower and come back to my room. I love standing in the shower with hot water running down my body, my eyes closed, my mind feels at peace and I actually get some insight about what's happening in my life.

I opened my closet and rummaged through various tops and dresses, not being able to decide on what to wear. I was bored of the casual tshirts so I decided to wear something other than that. After spending another 10 minutes, I grabbed a peach coloured peplum top with short sleeves, a denim jacket, a set of clean peach coloured lingerie and a pair of matte black jeans along with my only pair of black ankle length boots. I quickly wore all of them, blow-dried my hair and straightened them. I then thought of applying a little makeup. I grabbed my eyeliner and drew a semi-thick line right above my eyelashes. I applied a nude shade lipstick and dabbed some compact powder on my face. After doing my hair and makeup, I glanced myself in the mirror. 'I look stunning' I thought.

Satisfied, I checked the time ; it was 1:46 p.m. I got ready in time. I picked up my sling bag and my phone and left the room, heading towards the cafetaria.

_____________________

While I was on my way to the cafetaria, I thought of telling Liam about Derek. I thought maybe he would have seen him in the boys' dormitory or maybe he knows something. But then I shrugged the thought away realising what will Liam think of me, that only a week has passed and I am already drooling over some guy who I know nothing about and have only met once.

I mentally slapped myself and decided not to tell him anything until required.

Liam was already standing outside the cafetaria when I reached. He looked handsome in those blue distressed jeans and a plain black tshirt. He was typing furiously on his phone and when he saw me approaching, he quickly turned off his phone and shifted nervously on his foot. I got a feeling that something's fishy but I didn't take it seriously and shrugged the thought away.

He smiled at me nervously while I greeted him.

"Hey!! you ready??" I asked chirpily to a nervous Liam.

"Hey!! ye...yea...yeahh. I am. Let's go." he replied nervously.

"Are you okay?? You look flushed." I asked with a concerned frown on my forehead.

"Yeah, I am okay. Why wouldn't I be? It's too sunny today and I come from a place where it snows most time of the year. I am just not used to all the sunshine. Let's go now else we will miss the bus." Liam tried his best to come up with an excuse but I wasn't convinced totally.

________________________

The bus ride was mostly looking out of the window and admiring the city. It is not a very big city like my home city New York, but it is fairly planned. It looks clean and beautiful. Liam and I didn't talk much and when we did it was mostly about class and basketball. We reached the City Central Bus Station in 20 minutes. This is exactly in the centre of the city and every place is roughly at equal distance from here. We got down the bus and looked for the exit gate. After finding the exit gate, we headed towards it.