Chapter 1

Marinette POV:

"Ugh tikki!" I scramble through my school bag.
"Where is it?!" I look all throughout my desk.

"What are you looking for Marinette?" Asked tikki.

I hold out my diary and hug it to my chest and sigh in relief. "This! I had a dream that Chloe got a hold of it and told Adrein I had a crush on him."

"You do realize that if Chloe somehow got your diary she would probably be more interested in that fact that you're Ladybug and not on a silly crush, right?"

"He is not a silly crush!"

I look at the pictures of Adrien on my wall and fall onto my couch while smiling and take a take breath then sigh. "He's so much more than that Tikki."

I realize it might seem like a silly crush though since he is a famous model, but that's not why I like him. I like him because he's sweet and caring and- well I should probably stop before I start to babble. I also realize I shouldn't have gotten so worked up about my diary when I knew it was only a dream but Chloe has been terrorizing me since middle school so I just had to make sure.

"I know, I know! But if you wanna see him before class, you better hurry because you're gonna be-"

Before Tikki can say "late" I grab my things and open my purse as she flies in then run to school, hoping to see Adrien before we have to go to first period.

I know we're friends. Kind of. Alya is my best friend and Nino is his best friend and they're dating so we spend some time together, but never for long and NEVER alone. I want to be alone with him. I want to be more to him then just his best friend's girlfriend's friend but for now I need to worry about getting to school not only on time but also alive because day dreaming of Adrien almost made me walk in front of a bus.

Adrien POV:

"Does this look okay to you, plagg?"

"I don't know and I don't care, just give me cheese already! And aren't you a model anyway? Shouldn't you know if your outfit looks good?" Plagg replies.

I toss him a slice of camembert cheese and stand in front of the mirror and observe my 4th outfit change of the morning.

"C'mon I gave you your gross camembert, now tell me if you think Marinette will like my clothes or not or you better savor that cheese because it will be the last you ever get."

Plagg swallows his cheese whole.
"She obviously has a crush on you so I don't really think it matters at this point. She probably wants to see you with no clothes on at all." He cackles.

I only roll my eyes at him as I change my clothes yet again. I know Plagg jokes around a lot but I really hope he's right about Marinette liking me. I have liked her since I started school. I never really talked to her until Alya and Nino got together but even before then I would always steal secret looks at her until one time she caught me and she looked super surprised and scared so I stopped doing it as often so I didn't make her uncomfortable but I can't help myself sometimes.

It got kind of complicated when I became Cat Noir though because then I fell in love with Ladybug. I flirt with her everyday and I'm not lying when I tell her she's the lady of my dreams, but a small- no actually a very VERY big part of me feels really bad because I know if she ever repaid my affection, I wouldn't know what to do with my feelings for Marinette. I don't want to let go of the idea of being with either of them but for now I need to worry about getting to school not only on time but also alive because day dreaming of Marinette almost made me fall all the way down my staircase.