Chapter 9

Chat Noir's POV:

Is it weird that I'm jealous of myself? I mean I know that Chat Noir and Adrien are the same person but Marinette doesn't and she might think I hooked up with Lila but she actually did hook up with someone else, me of course but again she doesn't know that.

It's probably wrong to hope she still wants Adrien. I want her to like all of me.

"I like like you, Marinette." I tell her.

And obviously since she's asking she likes likes me too but I'll ask anyway.

"Do you like like me, princess?"

I pout my lip because a part of me is scared she'll say no.

"Yes kitty."

Heart bliss.

"What do you wanna do now?"

Tell you I'm Adrien and fall in love and get a hamster named-

"Hm, I don't know."

"We could paint, I just got some water color from that new craft store and I'm super excited to use them."

I love the way she lights up when she's happy.

"Anything for you, Marinette."

We spend the next few hours painting, she's way better then me but she still cheers on my chicken scratch when I hold it up to show her.

She finishes a painting of a ladybug sitting on a rose and puts it down after observing it.

"Princessssss"

"Huh?" She keeps painting.

I pout at her because she is definitely not giving me as much attention as I would like.

"Marinetteeee"

"What Chat?" She doesn't even look at me, she's too concentrated on the painting.

"Why won't you give me attentionnnnn"

What is happening to me?

She giggles "You're such a baby!"

She scratches my head which is now in front of her face once and goes back to painting.

"Fine! I guess I'll just go to my girlfriends house then. See you later!" I walk towards the balcony.

She finally looks at me.

"What?!"

Oh shit.

I definitely shouldn't have made that joke but after everything that happened today, I was mostly only thinking about the good parts.

"Marinette- I was just kidding- I swear."

She starts putting her paint away as I walk to her and she stands up but won't look me in the eye.

"Do you promise?"

"I promise."

We interlock our pinkies.

She is precious.

"C'mon princess."

I pick her up and we lay down on her couch and cuddle while listening to the soft music we were listening to while we painted.

"Chat?"

"Mm?"

"I need you to know something."