Chapter 8

Marinette's POV:

I've never kissed a boy like this. I never kissed another like this. Chat's hands on my body feel so good. He's holding my waist down so I can't move against him anymore but I have to, I want more.

"You're not in charge here, I am."

I know he is, I'm not dumb but that will make him mad and he'll take his frustration out on hopefully my pussy or at least my neck.

He chokes me harder and I moan.

"Do you wanna say that again, princess?"
He looks at me like I'm stupid and smirks.

His hand is wrapped around my neck and the other is traveling up my thigh. I'm getting exactly what I want.

"I'm in charge."

As if.

"I don't think so, princess. You're already so wet for me."

His hand is on the outside of my sweat pants. Shit. Adrien's sweat pants. Chat is rubbing me through my crush's clothes. He runs his fingers through the waist line and sticks his fingers in between the sweats and my panties.

"C-Chat.."

"Shhh, I thought you were in charge, princess. It doesn't really look like it, especially when I do this-"

He rubs circles on my clit and I moan in his ear.
I have never felt this. Ever. And I love it.

I whimper as I move my body against his fingers unwillingly.

"Beg for me or I'll stop."

I suddenly become very embarrassed and stay quiet as he continues while my arms are wrapped around his neck and my chin rests on his shoulder.

"Fine, have it your way."

He stops.

No, please keep going. 

"C-Chat..I-.."

"Princess, you can't even follow simple directions. You don't deserve to finish."

"N-No.. please Chat..I- please!"

He starts rubbing again and moves his hand to the inside of my panties then slips in one finger and then a second one.

"Does this feel okay, princess?"

He curls his fingers inside of me.

"Y-Yes.." I whimper and moan in his ear again.

"Now let's try this again. Beg."

"Please! Please! Dont stop!"

He's fingering me and choking me and biting my neck. I love this. I can't stop moaning and I can tell he loves how he's getting to me.

"I- I'm gonna finish- Chat.."

"Not yet, princess. Let me enjoy you a little longer. You can wait for me, can't you?"

I can't. I really can't.

"C-Chat, I can't.."
I tighten around his fingers and finish, my cheeks are flushed and I can't steady my breathing.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you are a bad girl, aren't you, princess?"

"I-"

"You never do what you're told."

I don't know how he expected me to last any longer when I was already so far gone.

"Chat-"

His fingers are still inside me, they just aren't moving. Until he starts moving them. Really fucking fast. He slips in another finger so now he's pushing three fingers in and out of me and rubbing my clit at the same time.