Chapter 26

Marinette's POV:

Okay, I'll admit it. I am slightly upset that Adrien hasn't brought up his kiss with Ladybug. Was it just not a memorable kiss? No, it definitely was. He kept trying to go in for more. Maybe he's leading up to it.

I'll give him one hour to come clean.

It's unfair but I want him to be confused about me the way I was about him.

We finish eating our pancakes and clean everything up, which puts him at 42 minutes left to tell me he kissed Ladybug aka me.

We go up to my room and he lays down on my couch.

"Has it started raining yet?"

I peak out my window.

"Just a little. I hope they don't make us go to school."

"God please, if you're listening. Please make it rain just a little more!"

I giggle and look at the clock before sitting next to him on the couch.

He makes some sort of whining noise and pulls me onto his lap so he's laying down and I'm straddling him.

"So..."

"Yes princess?"

"What do you wanna do with our free day? We could watch a movie or something?"

"Sure, whatever you want."

"Oh! By the way Alya and Nino are coming over later."

"Sweet."

I see an opportunity.

"So what do you think of the Ladyblog?"

"Alya's blog? It's cool, why?"

"Oh I don't know, just wondering I guess, since you do appear on it time to time."

"Are you admitting that you watch me in action from your friend's blog?"

I definitely blush just a little because even though that wasn't what I was trying to get admitted, it is true.

"Shut up."

I discretely check the time. He still has well over half an hour to admit to me that he kissed Ladybug, but I don't care. I want him to admit it now.

I lean my body down so my chin is resting on his chest but my hips are still wrapped around his.

"I assume that you saw the latest post on the Ladyblog? Since you are the star."

I smirk at him. There was no post, but he didn't know that.

"Um, what post?"

I can tell how nervous he is.

"Oh, you know..."

I rock my hips on him as I feel his boner growing under me. I grab his face and tilt it upwards, exposing his neck.

I kiss his neck like I'm hungry for his flesh.

I suck hickeys into his skin as I move his face the other way so I can do the same to the other side of his neck.

He gasps a little.

"Marinette I-"

I dig my nails softly into his shoulder before whispering in his ear.

"Be quiet."

He gulps and looks at me all innocently when I sit up. His eyes are big and his lips are slightly parted.

He's so cute.

I can't break character though.

I scooch back a little and start to undo his jeans, that he was still wearing from the night before.