Chapter 37

Adrien's POV:

My stomach ties knots within itself. I can feel my heart pumping out of my chest. I think I might throw up.

"What is it?"

Marinette's response rushed me to actually ask her the question, but I can't spit it out.

I fidget with my fingers as I walk back to the couch where she's still sitting.

"Adrien?"

"Yeah yeah um- Well I was just gonna ask if um-"

Oh my God, just fucking say it.

"-Well I know your parents get back in a couple days and I don't know if that means anything for us. Like do you want me to meet them? Do we hide our relationship from them? What it I meet them and they hate me? What if they make us break up?? God- This is so embarrassing, please just forget I said anything-"

I've literally never spoken so quickly in my life.

She giggles softly in response.

Is she laughing at me right now? I think I might die.

"It's not funny, Marinette!"

I complain like a baby, my voice hasn't sounded so high since 7th grade.

"No, actually it is because- They already know we're dating."

"What? How?"

"Well- I've had a crush on you since forever. Everyone knew, literally everyone, except you. My mom would always tell me that the right boy would come along so when we finally became official, I called her that night and told her."

"Really? Was she cool with it? Was she mad? Maybe if your parents hate me, we can still date but only as Ladybug and Cat Noir. Fuck- Your parents hate me, don't they?"

She giggles again.

"No Kitty. They don't hate you...yet. They still want to meet you."

I make a confused face at her as I sit down on the couch next to her.

"But they've already met me."

"Not as my boyfriend though. Don't worry about it. They won't be back for a few more days."

Her voice sounds so soft as it spills out of her mouth that it calms me down.

I lean my head on her shoulder and cuddle her. I think I fall in love with her all over again every time I hold her hand. She's just so precious.

We stay like that for a while. Holding each other with our full bellies. She's so good. She's so beautiful. I want her to be mine forever.

We spend the better half of the day moping around. Her cramps get really bad and her head started hurting. I knew what a period was, I'm not dumb, but I didn't know it did all this. I just thought you bled for a while and that's it.

I became very aware that this meant she probably didn't wanna have sex a while ago, but it's still very tragic to me.

I wanna be close to her.

It's about 4:30pm now and we're currently playing video games.
I gave her some pain relief a little bit ago so I think she's feeling better.

"Aaand I win again! Marinette style, booya!"

How is she so good at this game?

"Haha, whatever. Rematch! I'm winning this time, princess."

"Oh yeah?"