Chapter 31

Marinette's POV:

This shower feels amazing. Maybe his water is from a really clean foreign country or something. Or maybe it's heated in some special way. Or maybe I was really cold and this is just a normal shower.

I wash off but stay a bit longer, enjoying the warmth. I swear I almost fall asleep standing but I hear my phone ringing from across the bathroom.

"Adrien??"

He opens the door slightly after a couple seconds.

"Yeah? Do you need something?"

The phone rings again.

"Can you check that please?"

He walks in and grabs the phone in his hands.

"It's Alya."

"Shoot, I forgot her and Nino were coming over. Can you answer?"

He accepts the call and puts the phone to his ear.

"Agreste residence."

He smiles.

"Girl- I mean- What? Adrien?"

"The one and only."

"Of course! I should've known if Marinette wasn't home that she would be with you. Me and Nino are outside the bakery, mind if we come over?"

"Yeah no problem, see you soon."

I step out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me as Adrien tells me about the phone call.

We walk back into his newly cleaned room and I put on some clothes. I put on a light pink cropped tank top with blue mom jeans that I cuffed at the bottom and white socks. I let my hair down so it can air dry and add a spray of perfume on my wrists.

Adrien throws on a hoodie over his black shirt and keeps the same jeans on.

After a few minutes, I get another call from Alya informing me that they've arrived. Adrien and I walk downstairs and let them in before we all go back upstairs to his room.

We all sit on his bed and chat for a while before we all receive a notification on our phone at the same time.

It's a message from Alix in our class group chat. It's not an official school group chat or anything like that, I think Max made it for students who needed tutoring or something, but we mostly just send memes.

"Today is totally boring. Does anyone wanna hang?"

I turn to Adrien for permission before inviting her over since it is his house.

"Come to Adrien's! A couple of us are chilling."

She replies quickly, stating she's on her way, but one by one, more and more students start showing up. Some people from classes we don't even have come too.

I'm getting deja vu.

Pretty soon, Adrien's room is full of people. It feels awkward to sit in nothing but distinct chatter so we turn on some music and sooner or later we except that we accidentally started a party.

"Sorry dude, we didn't mean for this to happen."

Adrien doesn't seem mad, he's bopping his head to the music and smiling as Nino apologizes.

"Don't sweat it. As long as my room isn't totally trashed and nobody fucks on my bed, I'm chilling."

Alya turns down the music and stands up before clapping loud as fuck, I bet her hands hurt a little after.