Chapter 34

Marinette's POV:

Adrien can be incredibly overwhelming sometimes. His hot breath on my soft skin, his tongue wrapping itself with mine as he kisses me with so much passion and love, I worry I might drown in his affection. I love when he becomes completely dominant over me. Even when he's being rough, or teasing me, or spanking me, he still runs his fingers through my hair or makes sure he's not hurting me too bad. Sometimes I wish he would be more rough with me though.

We're on his bed. I'm completely exposed to him. He's still wearing his shirt and his boxers. I want him exposed too. I move my hand to tug down at his boxers as we kiss but...

He's masterbating.

"Are you-?"

He whimpers into the kiss as he tries desperately to plant his lips back on mine.

Hello? I'm right here!

I bite his lip as I take his hand into mine, stopping the soft rubs he's pleasing himself with through his clothes and replacing it with my hand.

I rub his cock through his boxers as he whimpers and slowly falls into my submission.

"Isn't that better, Kitty?

"M-Mhmm.."

He catches himself slipping into the palm of my hands...literally.

"But don't think because your hand is moving into the inside of my boxers that you have c-control over me, I'm still in charge."

The way he was breathing and stammering was adorable, but I don't doubt for a moment that he'll eventually take complete charge over me again especially after his hand moves down my body until it reaches my pussy.

He starts rubbing slow circles on my clit, I rub his tip slowly in response. We start moaning into eachothers mouths as we try desperately to kiss eachother. He eventually starts to slip his fingers inside of me, one by one after I stroke his dick up and down a couple times.

"Fuck princess.."

He grinds his dick in my hand out of pleasure.

It's a little bit harder to tease him at the same time that he teasing me, but I wanna hear my name depart from his mouth as he shakily moans.

"Do you like that, Kitten?"

I swirl his hard dick in my hands.

"Mhm, you feel amazing-"

He cuts himself off with his own whimpers.

"Tell me w-who gets to see you like this."

I move myself up and down, grinding softly on his fingers as he goes faster on my pussy.

"Y-You princess, only you.."

"Say my name."

"M..fuck- Marinette!"

All of our words come out as moans.

"That's right, my kitten."

I love seeing him like this. His cheeks are stained red. His hair is messy, he looks more like Chat this way. You can tell from his face how good he feels in this moment.

We both sloppily kiss as we try so desperately to bring the other pleasure. He rubs my clit quickly as he shoves his fingers deep inside me and curls them as he pulls them out. I stroke his dick as fast as I can, bringing him closer and closer to his climax.

He feels unimaginably amazing. I can't hold back any reactions.

"Fuck..Adrien-!"

He did say he would make me scream his name.