Chapter 13

Marinette's POV:

Chat overwhelms me. I'm not like this with anyone else, not even Adrien. I get close to it so many times but never quite get so far like I do with Chat.

I'm straddling him.

His dick is so close to my pussy with nothing stopping him from fucking me.

I push myself down and rub against him.

He puts his hands on my thighs and rub them up and down with his head thrown back.

"Princess, we should stop.."

I don't want to.

"Why Kitty..?"
I look at him and my face probably looks sad because he places his hand on my cheek and kisses my forehead.

"I don't want you to do something you'll regret."

I wouldn't regret it, I don't think but I'm not thinking straight. I need to figure out how I feel about Adrien and Chat Noir because I can't keep juggling them like this.

I look down at our half naked bodies and kiss him.

"Can you spend the night?"

"Of course, princess."

Chat Noir's POV:

I am so fucking excited to spend the night with her. We each take showers separately even though I wanted to take one together but when I walk out of the bathroom already de-transformed, she's still in her towel, sitting on her couch.

"Why haven't you changed yet?"

"Oh shit, my bad. I was just texting Alya."

"Can I pick our your clothes?"

"It's just my pjs but sure."

I'm about to fuck with her head so hard.

"What about these?"

I hold up my clothes that was folded neatly on her dresser.

"Uhhh- no, something else!"

"But these would be sooo cozy, princess."

"Um- okay."

She makes me turn around while she changes which doesn't make sense to me but I still did it.

She looks so cute in my clothes.

"Are those yours? They look a little big."

"Yeah, well. No. They're not. They're my um- friends."

I'm just a friend?

"Oh alright- I'll be right back."

I go to the bathroom and take out my phone.

"Whatcha doin, princess?"

I press send and wait.

"Go to sleep, weirdo."

Ouch.

"I can't stop thinking about you."

I didn't expect her to reply the way she did.

*attached image*

I open it and it's a photo of her in her towel, almost showing her breasts followed by a text:

"This probably doesn't help, does it?"

Oh my God. It doesn't. It really doesn't. Why did she take this picture anyway because she's already dressed and I doubt she went through the work or getting back in her towel just for a photo.