Chapter 61

Adrien's POV:

After grabbing the condom, I direct all my attention to Marinette's mouth. I kiss her softly, slowing picking up the pace and slipping my tongue to touch hers.

Her soft moans make me crazy.

I bite her lip and drag it out before pulling away and choking her to bring her face closer to mine.

"What..?"

I smirk as I look at her neck, covering in hickeys.

"Oh nothing. I'm just trying to decide if you deserve to finish again or not."

She swallows a lump in her throat.

I trail kisses down her chest and leave hickeys all over her boobs. I rub her nipples and pinch down on them, making her whimper.

"Adrien~ Please, I just want you to fuck me."

I open the condom and slip it on before teasing her entrance with my tip.

God, it's taking everything in me not to thrust myself inside her right now.

"Beg for it."

She attacks my neck with reckless kisses.

"Please! I want you so bad. I'm only yours, I just want you. Please."

Fuck.

She's so hot.

"I don't know, Marinette. Do you really think a desperate whore like you deserves to be fucked?"

She's shocked I think, by my use of words. I don't degrade her like this often.

"Yes! I do. Please!"

I smirk as I push myself into her, just barely.

"So you agree then? That you're a pathetic, desperate whore for me?"

She whimpers as I choke her.

"N-no.."

"No?"

She looks at me with her big blue eyes.

"Well princess, sorry to break it to you, but I'm not gonna fuck a liar so put your clothes on."

I get off of her but she doesn't even give me a chance to walk away because she grabbed ahold of my arm.

"Wait- I uh-"

"Say it."

She turns a shade of red that resembles her ladybug suit. Fuck she looks so hot in that suit.

"I'm- I'm a desperate.."

She pauses as she avoids eye contact.

"A desperate and pathetic-"

I cut her off.

"Look at me."

She does.

"I'm a desperate and pathetic whore."

I choke her and pull her face up closer to mine as I lean down slightly since she's still on the bed and I'm standing.

"For who?"

She whines.

"You! You! Only you, Adrien."

I shove her back down onto the bed, not to hard and walk over to my closet.

"What are you-"

"Be quiet. And lay down, put your arms over your head."

I grab a scarf and smirk.