Chapter 52

Adrien's POV:

She deserves to feel amazing. It's not fair.

I bite my lip as she bites down on my neck. I pull her face up to mine and slam my lips into hers. I kiss her deeply as I massage her breasts with my hands before moving one hand to her waist and the other to her ass.

"I'm gonna make you cum for me, princess. Do you understand?"

She nods her head repeatedly as I slowly trail my fingers down her stomach.

She spreads her legs without being asked. I skip right over her pussy and run my fingers down her inner thigh before squeezing.

"Ah~"

I bite my lip at her whimper.

She runs her fingers through my hair.

"God princess, you're so beautiful."

"Mm, you're so-"

Her own moans cut her off as I rub circles on her clit.

"Kitty-"

She kisses me. Her lips crash into mine. Her body is pressed against me. I love her.

I slip two fingers inside of her and pump them in and out slowly.

"Adrien~"

I curl my fingers inside of her which makes her moan under her breath.

"Do you like that, princess?"

She nods as she holds her arms around my neck.

I use one hand to choke her.

"Use your fucking words."

She stumbles a bit so I pick her up and wrap her legs around me as I hold her against the wall while I finger fuck her wet pussy.

"Go faster~"

I bite her lip.

"Don't tell me what to do."

She runs her fingers up the back of my head and yanks my head back a bit.

"I'll do what I fucking want."

She keeps moaning as I continue to shove my fingers in and out of her.

"I'll stop right now. Do you want me to stop?"

I don't want to stop. Please for the love of God don't say some sassy shit, Marinette.

"You won't."

Damn it.

I slow down to tease her.

"Wanna say that again?"

And she does apparently.

"You. Won't. Stop."

In between each word she leaves a kiss on my jawline.

I accidently allow a whimper to fall past my lips causing her to smirk.

"Now go faster."

And I do. I listen to her. I do what she says.

I speed up and bask in the sound of her sweet moans. Her legs begin to shake around me but she never gets close enough to finish.

"Marinette~"

I whine as my fingers still desperately try to please her.

"You're doing so good, Kitten."

She's straight up lying to me.

"I'm serious, Adrien~ Don't stop-!"

I keep going. I kiss her neck and suck hickeys into her boobs as my fingers curl inside of her.