Chapter 20

Marinette's POV:

I probably should've told Adrien that I am Ladybug as soon as he told me he's Chat Noir, but after all the teasing and confusion he put me through, I think he deserves a taste of his own medicine. So I keep quiet.

I'm not thinking about being Ladybug right now though because Adrien can't keep his hands or mouth off of me and I fucking love it.

"Shhh, princess. I'm just getting started with you. Don't you remember what you did to me last Saturday?"

Fuck.

He's rubbing circles on my clit and it feels amazing. Way better then before. Knowing that they're the same person makes everything so much more enjoyable.

"Oh fuck, right there."

"Right here?"

He goes faster and I grab the sheets.

"Mhmm."

His fingers have to he magic or something.

God, I wish he would just take these stupid panties off.

"These seem to be in the way, princess. Do you mind if I take them off?"

Holy shit, can he read minds?

"Please."

I'm kinda nervous to be fully naked in front of him.

He takes them off painfully slow then gets off the bed and drags me by my ankles so I'm on my back at the foot of the bed with my legs spread and no panties on. No nothing on.

He gets on his knees so he's face level with my pussy. He blows on it softly and I quiver just under his breath.

"Like I said princess, you're gonna pay for what you put me through on Saturday."

He shoves three fingers into me at once and immediately starts pumping them in and out.

"Fuck, please ah! Adrien it hurts-"

He slows down and kisses the inside of my thigh.

"Sorry princess, I'll be gentle."

He pushes his fingers in and out of me while I whimper from the pleasure.

"Go faster, please Kitty, please!"

"Beg."

"I did!"

He stops completely.

"If I tell you to beg, you beg. If you want me to even consider letting you finish tonight, I suggest you do what I say."

He's so fucking hot.

"God please, please, keep going. Please Adrien, please! I'm yours. Nobody else's. Please just keep going!"

He uses his fingers to expose my clit and starts sucking it with his mouth. A lot. He's flicking his tongue on my pussy while his fingers push in and our of me, faster than I can understand at the moment.

"Fuck! Adrien, I love you, I love you so- fuck!"

I can't take it, I try closing my legs but he pushes them back open as he continues to eat my pussy.

My legs are shaking and I think maybe if I just don't say anything along the lines of "I'm gonna cum." He won't be able to stop me from finishing, but he does and pulls away right before I hit my climax.

I'm breathing heavy but I don't say anything.

"Don't be mad at me, princess. I'm just returning the favor."