Chapter 35

Adrien's POV:

I hold Marinette's back close to my chest as she pacienly leaves her legs open for me, just waiting for me to give her any sort of pleasure.

My knees are bent on either side of her. My face is burried in the crook of her neck, giving her quick kisses before I run the vibrator which I haven't turned on yet, against her slit.

She squirms down slightly. While one hand is using the toy on her, the other is rotating between choking her, fondling her breasts, and rubbing the inside of her thighs.

She starts to grind on the vibrator that is yet to be turned on, begging for more. Anything more.

I turn it from 0 to 4/10 causing her to jump at the sudden pleasure and push herself against me.
She throws her hand back and allows it to find it's way to my hair.

I place the vibrator on her clit and turn it up to 6/10 earning moans from her plumb pink lips.

"Now tell me princess..."

I use to toy to rub circles on her clit.

"-How many times have you used this and thought of me?"

She arches her back as I turn it up to 7. She stays quiet, only offering me broken moans as an answer.

I turn it down to 3/10.

"Answer me, Marinette."

I growl in her ear, sending shivers down her spine as I turn it down to 1.

"A lot- A lot of times..Turn it up, please!"

I don't, I just continue to rub circles with the lowest setting.

"Please~ I'm begging!"

She tried grinding on the toy, doing anything for some sort of pleasure. I turn it slowly back up to 6/10 as she whimpers and grabs onto my legs for support.

I choke her, holding her head on my shoulder so I can see her face as she comes closer to finishing.
Her mouth is left open, never having enough time to close because the next moan is already falling off her lips.

She moves one hand from my leg to her neck. She takes my hand away from her neck and I let her. She intertwines her fingers with mine before squeezing down tightly.

Our locked hands fall to the side as I turn the vibrator up to 9/10.

Her legs shake and begin to unintentionally close up so I use my own legs to keep hers open.

She's thrusting her hips up and nearly screaming my name.

"Fuck! Oh- Adrien! Oh!"

"Mhm, it feels good, doesn't it, princess?"

She messily nods as she squeezes down on my hand.

"God, I can't take it anymore- Please! Fuck me~"

The words ring in my head, creating a high I've never experienced.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you, slut?"

She moans and bites her lip.

"Yes! Please~"

"Be good and I'll think about it."

I rub the toy against her pussy while she whimpers and moans and begs.

"Can I- I cum..?"

"Not yet, you can make it a little longer, can't you?"

She replies with whines and shakier legs.

"I can't! Please let me cum for you!"

I turn the toy up as fast as it goes and move her hips against it.