Chapter 59

Adrien's POV:

Being in Marinette's room alone was fun at first. I left a few secret sketches in her note pad for her to find later and tried on one of her skirts that was on her dresser. I even made her bed because I got so bored.

I was on her couch on my phone when I heard the knock on my door so I assumed it was one of her parents but sprung up as soon as I saw her.

Her hair is tied back in a low messy bun and her lips are slightly tinted. Almost like she's wearing lipstick which she wasn't before.

Before I can say too much, her lips are on mine.

I thought we were gonna talk about everything that happened today, but this is so much more fun.

She kind of caught me off guard, but I found my rhythm and quickly found myself on top of her on her bed.

All of our clothes are on, but we are so close together. Her body is pushing up against mine as my body grinds down on hers.

She smells like cinnamon and her lips taste like cherries.

I need her.

I start kissing down her neck as she tangles her fingers in my hair.

I find myself slowing down rather than speeding up. I'm not kissing her hard. I'm barely peppering kisses on her skin.

My hand isn't pushing down on her hip like it was before, it's tucking hair behind her ear delicately.

"Marinette-"

I whisper into her shoulder as I exhale.

I can't do this.

I need to talk first.

I drop my head into the crook of her neck and intertwine her fingers with mine as I lay almost life-less on top of her small frame.

"It's okay."

Somehow she knew I needed to hear that.

I sit up and cross my legs and she mirrors me; crossing her legs right in front of me. Her big blue eyes look slightly dimmer than usual, but still. They really are beautiful.

"Okay. So first off-"

I pause before continuing.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I- That I threw up. I know you know that I- Whatever. But it's just- Embarrassing sometimes. And humiliating. I don't even want to be exposed like that to you let alone fucking Lila. It was just really stressful and- I don't know. I should've told you, but I knew you'd get upset and like- I don't know."

I take another pause.

"I know you're disappointed even if you won't say it. But I'm getting better. I swear. I promise. Just sometimes I- Slip up. But I- Nothing else happened with Lila. I just left after that. I don't know why she said anything to you."

While speaking, I mostly looked down at my feet, too embarrassed to actually look at Marinette in the eyes, but when I do look up she has a small smile on her face.

"What-?" I ask because what the fuck?

She giggles a bit before explaining her grin.

"Lila thinks I'm obsessed with Chat Noir. Which- For the record- I kind of am."

That makes me smile.

"Why does she think that? She knows we're together."

She pulls out her phone and holds it in front of my face.