Chapter 2

Marinette POV:

I see Alya and Nino making out in the hallway and have no interest in standing awkwardly next to them as I wait for Adrien's arrival so instead I go to the locker room to get some things in order for my classes.

"Well look who it is Sabrina!"

I close my locker to see Chloe and Sabrina standing with their hands on their hips.

"Leave me alone, Chloe."
I'm so scared of her.

"Or what?" She laughs and pushes me down.

You know for someone who online shops too often to take wrestling lessons, she's really strong.

I can feel myself start to cry, not really from the pain of falling down, but from the pain I know she's about to cause me.

"You're such a little bitch, you know that?"
She kicks me.

"Chloe stop!"
I know she won't. Not until she's done with me.

"Shut up!"
She gets down and slaps my face.
Harder then usual.

"Chloe please stop!"
I'm full on sobbing now.

She punches me in the nose which is new, I have to give her that because usually she just slaps me over and over again while Sabrina, who is also a lot stronger than she looks, holds me down.

She punches me again and this time, I start to bleed. My head hurts. I want her to stop more then anything but she won't.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

I'm still on the floor and I have no idea who just said that but I know it wasn't Chloe or Sabrina. It was a boy. Maybe Luka. I don't move though because Sabrina is still holding me on the floor.

"Get the fuck off of her!"

I don't know who this person is but he didn't really have to say that because within the next second he ripped Chloe away and Sabrina too.

My head hurts so bad.

I think I drift off for a bit because when I open my eyes Adrien fucking Agreste is holding me in his arms. Maybe I'm still dreaming. Nope, definitely not because I am in so much pain and I don't think that's how dreams work.

"A-Adrien?" I say out loud.

"Marinette! Are you okay?"

He cups my cheek. I think I'm dreaming again but the pounding in my head quickly changes my mind.

Oh my god, he was the boy who stopped Chloe.

Adrien's POV:

Usually when I get to school, Marinette is standing with Alya and Nino but she's always disconnected from the conversation and I can't help but hope it's because she's waiting for me to get to school.

She's not there today though, probably because Alya and Nino are hardcore making out and if I was her, I would avoid that as well.

I need to get a book from my locker so I head in that direction. I hear crying. For a second I thought I imagined it but when I hear a voice along side those cries I know it's from Marinette.

Who the fuck is hurting her?

I ran into the locker room and saw Chloe and Sabrina bullying Marinette. I pull them both of her but she doesn't even seem to recognize me.

Chloe opens her mouth and I know it's going to make me even more mad.

"Adrikins! Hi!"

I could kill her.

"Don't fucking touch me."
I push her back probably harder then I should have but I don't care.

"If you ever touch Marinette again I will-"
I can't say I would kill her and I wouldn't actually but I'm so mad and Marinette is bleeding and I don't have time to tell Chloe to fuck off so I just give her a look telling her everything she needs to know and she leaves, Sabrina following like a dog.

I fall to the floor and hold her head in my lap.

"Marinette? Marinette can you hear me?"

She doesn't respond but she's breathing so she's not dead at least.

I can feel her bruises on my own skin.

If I could take away any pain she has ever felt and mirror it onto me I would.

In a heartbeat.

I try to calm myself down because I know I probably look really angry and scary and I don't want her to wake up and feel even worse then she already does.

I pull her up so her head is laying on my chest and man if she wasn't so hurt and I wasn't so scared and angry and worried, I would be freaking out right now. But it doesn't matter that I like her right now and the fact that she's...so close to me. It matters that she's okay.

She wakes up.