Chapter 60

Marinette's POV:

I love how rough he's being with me. The way he's picking me up and throwing me around. The way he's not stopping when it hurts is really turning me on especially because I know he would stop if I actually wanted him to.

My ass hurts. Usually when I say it hurts, he stops, but not this time.

This punishment feels like it's been going on forever.

"H-Half way..?"

That was only half of forever?"

Oh God.

I prepare myself for the belt again. The belt hurts the worst even though I know he doesn't hit me too hard with it.

The vibrator inside of me makes it hard to stay still.

"Stop moving."

Whoops.

He spanks me with the wooden paddle 5 more times, making me squirm and moan after each strike.

He turns the vibe up making me moan into his bed. Everything hurts and feels so good all at the same time.

My ass has to be bruised as fuck by now. He's spanking me over and over again without any time for me to react in any way but cries.

Tears are literally soaking into his sheets.

"Agh-"

He smacked my ass particularly hard.

"Adrien-!"

He rubs my ass with his hand and kissed the back of my head.

"Yes princess?"

I've had enough. This hurts too bad.

"Please- It hurts."

He peppers kisses on my head.

"Come on, princess. You can take a little more, can't you?"

"I- I don't know.."

He rubs my ass some more.

"How about 10 more spankings and then you're done?"

I squirm as the toy still vibrates inside of me.

"Mmmm-"

I whine.

He grabs my ass tightly causing me to wince in pain.

"Fine. 15 then."

I shake my head quickly.

"No no! 10 is fine I- I guess."

"20."

I realize there is no bargaining with him right now.

"Okay."

I relax my breathing, preparing for his strike but he instead pulls me off the bed and takes the vibrator out and throws it on the bed, not even caring enough to turn it off.

He pulls me onto my feet and yanks my wrist until I'm up against the wall with my back to him.

He kissed my neck as he presses his crotch against me.

He trails his fingers down my back until he gets to my ass. He slaps it and moves his hand down to my thighs. I spread my legs and he starts playing with my pussy causing me to whimper.

He stops and pulls away so I start to turn around, but he pushes me back against the wall.

"Spread your legs and put your arms behind your back."