Chapter 19

Adrien's POV:

I have literally never been so happy in my whole entire life.

We try to make out on my bed for the next half hour but it's mostly Marinette pulling away every five seconds and telling me she loves me.

No complaints here.

"I love you- I love you so much-"

Her kisses are sloppy and she's smiling so hard.

"I love you too, Marinette. My princess."

Up until now we've been sitting next to eachother  at the foot of my bed, kissing like we're in middle school. I scooch back until my back is against the bed frame. She follows me and sits herself on my lap so she's straddling me.

"So...I wanted to ask you something..."

"Are you gonna ask me to do this, princess?"

I smile and start kissing her neck but she pushes me away.

"No...I'm being serious..."

She looks scared.

"What is it?"

I grab her hand and kiss it while looking at her.

"Now that I know you're Chat...What-"

She stops herself.

"-Nevermind, it's stupid."

"No tell me."

"Um- What are we?"

I'm obviously very excited for us to be official but I'm kind of disappointed because I swear she was gonna tell me she was Ladybug.

"What do you want to be, princess?"

"Shut up, you already know."

"I want to hear you say it."

I'm smiling like a moron.

"I guess I maybe, kinda, sort of want to you you're girlfriend..."

"Only maybe, kinda, sort of? That sucks because  I  definitely, really, truly want to be your boyfriend."

I kiss her softly but for a long time.

"Fine, but only because you want to so bad."

"I'll take it."

I smile into the kiss and I don't know if it's because she finally told me she loved me or if it's because she doesn't feel any pressure or guilt but heat picks up extremely quickly.

We're making out. Hard. Her fingers are exploring my hair and my hands are on her wasit, going down to her thighs and rubbing as our tongues dance in each other mouths.

I want control over her.

I wrap my hand around her neck and apply pressure causing her to gasp.

"Forgot how good I make you feel already, princess?"

I start kissing her neck, leaving multiple hickeys and biting every few seconds, causing pain and pleasure to rush through her veins.

"Fuck, that hurts.."

"Tell me to stop and I will."

"Please don't stop."

I keep going and I can feel myself losing control. Her body is addicting. I can't just have some of it, I need it all. I need all of her right now.

I pay some attention to the other side of her neck before moving down just a little to her neck and collar bone by pulling her shirt down a bit.

"Just take if off."