Chapter 33

Adrien's POV:

I'm not mad that Marinette kissed Luka. I'm angry at that stupid bottle for not landing on me, but I know Marinette is mine just as much as I'm hers. I didn't enjoy watching it though which is why my darling princess is about to receive her first of many punishments.

I stand and pull her to the side of the bed so she's within my reach as I stand by the side of the mattress. I flip her over so she's on her stomach and he ass is facing the air.

She's still wearing her tank top and my hoodie, but other than that all she has on are some panties.

She crosses her arms and uses them as a pillow and also a cover for her burning red face.

I grab her ass and squeeze it tightly in my hands before rubbing up the back of her thighs.

"Are you ready princess?"

I don't give her enough time to answer because I leave a quick slap on her ass cheek.

She flinches before relaxing back down.

We're just getting started.

I give her 2 more spanks on each cheek before offering her a quick break. I rub her ass before praising her.

"You're being such a good girl for me, princess."

She replies with a muffled "Mmm."

I spank her repeatedly for about 10 seconds, not allowing her to form any words or make any sounds other than a mixture between a moan and a wince or pain.

"That's right, it hurts doesn't it?"

I spank her once hard.

"Maybe if you didn't kiss other boys, this wouldn't be happening right now."

I spank her hard once more.

"But you said-"

I spank her quickly 5 more times in a row, hard, cutting her off. My hand smacking against her ass leaves her cheeks red.

"I don't want an excuse, princess."

She squirms from the pleasure and the pain.

I strike her a few more times as she moans and attempts to release some pain by rubbing her ass.

I take her hands and hold them over her head tightly before leaning down and whispering in her ear.

"You better stop that unless you want me to rip this belt off from around my waist and spank you until you cry."

She nods as she grabs a pillow to shove her face into.

I almost rub her ass to relive her, but instead I spank her again.

"Bad girls get punished."

I spank her repeatedly for a few seconds, earning muffled moans and groans of pain, even a few whines.

She involuntarily moves her hand to her ass before taking it away quickly and pretending she didn't do anything.

"Princess..."

She stays silent.

"Answer me, Marinette."

She tenses up as she hears my belt become undone.

"It was an accident.."

I know that but it's more fun this way. I'm not gonna strike her hard at all because I know for a fact that this belt could hurt her a lot more than my hand could.