Chapter 41

Marinette's POV:

You know what's beyond infuriating?

Being interrupted when you were seconds away from an orgasm you've been obsessing over for weeks.

That's infuriating.

Especially when you were interrupted so you could pipe frosting on 2 dozen cupcakes for some girl's 11th birthday party.

"You're really good at that."

It's hard to be mad when Adrien is complementing me with an amazed look on his face.

"Thanks."

I smile and turn around to lay a peck on his lips.

I finish and try to go back upstairs desperately hoping for some kind of sexual relief, but before I can drag Adrien upstairs, my dad gets back and insists on Adrien and I sampling some new macaroon flavors.

"Here! What do you think of this one? It's pineapple coconut."

We each take a bite and I'm not gonna lie, it's very delicious. I momentarily forget how close I was to finishing 10 minutes ago.

"Mm! This is really good!"

Adrien comments.

"I like him."

My dad states confidently as he places another macaroon infront of us.

"Me too."

We giggle and taste a couple more tasty macaroons before we go back upstairs, but it's too late.

I can tell Adrien knew I was frustrated.

"Do you wanna go up to the balcony?"

He asks.

"What for?"

I ask back.

He shrugs his shoulders and looks up at the balcony hatch.

"Sure."

We go up to the balcony and lean on the railing.

"Do you remember all the roses I would give you when we were like 14?"

I giggle at the fact that he remembers that.

"Yeah, I do. I still have the yellow one. I mean- It's brown now but-"

"Do you really?"

"Well yeah."

He smiles softly.

"I told you that you would fall in love with me, my lady. Every rejection was worth it."

I push him playfully.

"I wasn't the only one rejecting!"

I smile but it quickly leaves my face.

"Sorry. I really had no idea."

He apologizes.

It's in the past though.

"Shut up."

I hug him tightly. Like I'm scared he's gonna leave or something.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

His hair is so wild and unruly. It's not tangled, but it's beautifully messy.

"We should dance right now!"

I pull away as I say those words excitedly.

"Huh?"

I grab my phone and play a random upbeat song before grabbing his hands and dancing with him. Maybe dancing. Mostly jumping and waving my arms around.