Chapter 11

Marinette's POV:

I can tell Adrien is jealous of Luka and I love it. I want him to be possessive over me for some reason, even though we aren't dating.

I felt kinda bad though when I saw how he got more sad then jealous when I grabbed Luka's arm so I let it go but it wasn't like I got out of my seat and followed some blonde girl in the grade above and played with her hair so I don't feel all that bad.

We don't really talk much for the rest of the school day but I'm really excited to hang out with him and everyone else after school.

Alya and I had a free period at the end of the day so we went to the bakery and got some pastries and sandwiches for the picnic. Luka met us there then we all went to the park.

Adrien, Nino, Juleka, and Rose were al sitting down on this cute cloth and someone, I assume Rose brought some flower petals and laid them all out.

"Hey bitches!"
Alya sits down next to Nino and high fives the girls.

"Hi Adrien."
I say it while blushing.

"Hey."
It was a cold greeting.

"I brought us some stuff from the bakery."
I put the basket down in the middle of us all and sit down across from Adrien so we're facing eachother.

He doesn't just get to kiss my neck this morning, flirt with a girl who's way hotter then me, and be all cold with me.

I lean my back on Luka's chest just like I did with Chat and giggle at everything he says.

The next 15 minutes consist of me trying to make Adrien jealous and Adrien getting heated.

I told Luka about Adrien and he's helping me make him jealous. He kisses me on the cheek and I can tell Adrien is about to pop and then he actually does because his nose starts to bleed.

"Holy shit, Adrien, your nose!"

"What?"

He tilts his head forward and pinches his nose as blood trickles down his fingers.

"It's nothing."
He gets up and walks to a bench and sits down.

I follow him and sit down next to him, nobody else can see us.

"Adrien?"

I brought napkins and pulled his hands away from his face and replaced them with mine. I clean up most of the blood from his face and look at him.

"I didn't do this to you, did I?"
I smile softly and look in his eyes.

"Don't worry about it."

"I don't like Luka."

"What? But you guys kissed- and he just kissed your cheek like 5 minutes ago?"

I explain everything to him and he chuckles.

"So you had this whole plan just to make me jealous, princess?"

Princess.

I love when he calls me that.

"Shut up. You got a nose bleed over it so it obviously worked."

"You're not wrong."

Someone possesses me to hold his hand.

"Who's your lunch girlfriend? She's cute."

"So my plan worked too, huh?"

"No- I just actually think she's cute. Do you think you could hook me up?"