Chapter 32

Marinette's POV:

"Woah! Um- Sorry you two."

Alya pushes Nino away as if her tongue wasn't half way down his throat moments ago.

"Looks like we both had the same idea, dude."

"Get the hell out of my bathroom."

"Right, yeah sorry."

They laugh as they leave, but me and Adrien only laugh once they're gone.

We walk out of the bathroom. He holds me close to him. He never takes him arm off of me, whether it's on my waist or around my shoulder. We're on his bed again. Everyone we don't know is gone and the music is a bit quiter now.

Alix jumps onto the bed with us.

"Hey lovebirds!"

We giggle as we chat for a few minutes.

"I think this party could be turned up a notch."

Alix winks as she stands on Adrien's bed and gets everyone's attention.

"Guys!! Let's play spin the bottle!"

Everyone goes crazy over the idea and soon enough, we're all sitting in a circle on the floor like third graders. Adrien still keeps me close even though I don't feel scared anymore, but it's nice because I'm really cold for some reason.

I cuddle closer to him for warmth but he pulls away.

I think he's angry for a moment, but he was just taking off his hoodie.

He hands it to me and kisses my forehead before directing his attention back to Nino who just spun the bottle.

I put on the hoodie and pray for Nino's sake that this damn bottle lands on Alya and somehow it fucking does.

I think everyone was scared for him because there's one big exhale as soon as the top of the bottle lands on her.

"Better be happy about it, DJ."

She pulls him in and kisses his lips before rolling the bottle across the circle, eventually landing next to Mark.

Mark rolls the bottle and it lands on Nathaniel.

They both blush, I totally saw it.

"It's just a game."

They say it in unison before kissing in a way people don't kiss like if they've never kissed before.

Mark rolls the bottle and it lands next to my foot.

"Oh sorry, I'm not playing."

I roll the bottle away and receive boos from all around the circle.

The bottle landed infront of Luka.

He rolls the bottle and it lands on...me.

"I'll roll again."

"That's cheating!"

Someone says it, I'm not sure who, but it's too late because he's already spinning it again.

It definitely won't land on me again.

It did.

"You have to kiss! That's the rules!"

Fucking Kim. He never shuts the fuck up.

Adrien rubs my back and softly smiles at me before leaning in and whispering in my ear.

"I know you love me, princess. Entertain them, but know you'll be punished later."

"Just spin again."