Chapter 40

Adrien's POV:

We make it to Marinette's house. I thank Tom for the gas and he expresses multiple times that it was absolutely no problem.

We go upstairs and change into some dry clothes. Thankfully, Marinette loves stealing my clothes so I basically have my whole closet to chose from.

I'm finally alone with her again. In her room. Just us.

I hear Sabine shouting for Tom to take muffins out of the over downstairs.

Mostly alone.

I put on grey sweatpants and a black shirt. She put on my hoodie and just about the shortest shorts I could ever imagine.

Fuck. I want her.

I climb up on her bed.

I fix my eyes on her as she checks her reflection in the mirror. She turns around to look at her own ass.

I try to ignore the boner I'm getting just from looking at her.

I bite my lip at the sight of her ass cheeks peaking out from her clothes.

She turns to look at me. I think she caught me admiring her in the reflection.

She smirks as she finds her way on the bed with me.

She climbs onto my lap, straddling me.

She kisses me once then pulls away as she grinds her hips down on my penis.

I haven't felt her like this in weeks.

She's barely done anything and I'm already forgetting how to breathe properly.

The bulge in my sweatpants is getting bigger.

"Aghh~ Princess.."

She covers my mouth with her palm.

"Quiet Kitten or I'll have to stop."

I love when she calls me that.

I nod my head in understanding and she continues to rub herself on me.

I whisper as I bite my lip.

"Take them off."

She brings her hand to my throat, choking me.

"I'll take them off when I want to. I don't care if it hurts, I'll make you cum in your sweatpants if I want."

Woah.

I didn't know I liked to be choked.
Good to know.

I try my best to silent my whimpers.

She starts kissing my neck, being careful not to leave hickeys.

It hurts so much. She really is gonna make me cum myself in my own pants, isn't she?

It's the kind of pain that feels really good at the same time of being excruciating.

"Fuck- I can't take it anymore, Marinette."

I can't, I really can't.

"Then beg."

My hips jolt upward.

"Please, please, please take them off."

"You want me to take these off?"

She runs her fingers through my waist line.

"Yes!"

She covers my mouth again to quiet me down.