Chapter 43

Marinette's POV:

Sex with Adrien is so much better than I ever thought it would be. He's the perfect combination of gentle and rough and he knows how to make me feel good.

He rolls off of me and lays down next to me on the bed. He takes off the condom and throws it into mu trash before pulling me on top of him.

I wanna stay here with him forever.

"Marinette-?"

I give him affection in any way I can. I rub my fingers in his hair. I pepper kisses on his neck and shoulders and cheeks. I intertwine my fingers with his.

"Mhm?"

He tenses a bit.

"Did you like it?"

He didn't ask me if I enjoyed something the way he usually did. It didn't sound like a taunt or a tease. He sounded genuinely worried that I didn't like it, but he definitely shouldn't be because I really did.

I lean my lips into his and kiss him deeply.

"I loved it."

I felt his body relax under me.

I love him.

"I love you."

"I love you too, princess."

I sit up, so now I'm straddling him.

My bare, exposed body completely on display for him and only him.

I stretch out my back by arching my body. My boobs bounce as I lean my head back. I probably look like I'm having an orgasm right now.

Usually after he makes me cum, we cuddle and fall asleep. But I don't want sleep. I want him to fuck me again.

I think I can get what I want if I tease him enough.

I lean back down close to him and kiss his neck.

"Did you like it, Kitten?"

I bite his ear softly as I grind my body on him, just barely.

He winces from the sudden shock of pleasure.

"God princess, you know I did, but you have to stop."

The way he places his hands on my waist implies he doesn't really want me to stop.

"Why?"

I pout my lip.

"Because you're gonna get me hard again and I'm gonna want to fuck you."

That's the plan.

Adrien's POV:

I bite my lip as she continues to grind her naked body on mine.

I would use all the condoms in that box tonight if I could.

"Because you're gonna get me hard again and I'm gonna want to fuck you."

She just smirks at me as she traces her fingers down my chest.

"Maybe I want you to."

Thank God because I already have a boner and she definitely knows it.

I bite my lip as I reach for another condom.

"God princess~ You're so beautiful."

I kiss her passionately, accidentally distracting myself from putting on the condom.

I choke her as I kiss her soft plump lips.

"Adrien~!"

She moans my name through kisses.