Chapter 42

Adrien's POV:

I'm not jealous. I swear. I just wanted to remind her that she's mine.

"I am very funny, princess."

I squeeze her thigh as I leave kisses on her neck and jawline causing her to breath a bit heavy.

"Watch-"

I bite down on her neck as I suck her skin until it turns into dark shades of purple and red.

"Hilarious."

I growl in her ear.

She's probably confused because I went from crying to now leaving hickeys on her neck, but she loves it.

"Adrien.."

"What princess?"

I answer in a condescending tone, like I'm mocking her.

"I want you. Now. I can't wait any longer."

Fuck~

I kiss her hard but she pulls away to speak again.

"I'll beg. I'll do anything. Just please please fuck me."

I chuckle as I press down on the hickey I left her making her whince.

"You don't have to beg me, princess. All I needed was your permission."

I bite my lip as she frantically takes off all of her clothes except for her bra and panties and then jumps back on my lap, kissing me hard.

"God- Take this off already~"

She tugs at my shirt as she sloppily kisses my lips.

She's so sexy and desprate for me.

She's- I believe accidently- rubbing her pussy right on the growing bulge in my pants.

I pull off my shirt over my head and toss it on the ground as I stand up, wrapping her legs around my waist as I kiss her, twisting my tongue with hers.

"Are you sure, princess?"

I just want to make sure.

"Yes- I'm so sure. Please Adrien."

I lay her down on her bed and hover over her as I kiss all over her body.

My boner hurts. I start to undo my jeans when it hits me.

I don't have a fucking condom.

"Fuck-"

"What happened?"

She sits up, probably worried I zippered my dick or something.

This poor girl has been edged all day.

"Princess- I swear I'll make it up to you, but I don't...have a condom."

She smiles before kissing me slowly and then grabbing a small box off her shelf.

Thank God.

I pull her close to me and kiss her deeply.

"You can still make it up to me though."

She smirks.

With this pack of 5 condoms, I will. I promise.

I take off my pants and throw them off her bed before grinding down on her even though we're both still wearing underwear.

"I think I owe you something, princess."

I grab her boobs with one hand as I use the other to prop myself over her.