Chapter 36

Marinette's POV:

My exhausted body launched itself into slumber nearly instantly after Adrien wrapped his body around mine. His fingers rubbed my scalp until he slipped into sleep along with me.

When I wake up, he's already awake. He's using his phone with one hand and playing with my hair with the other. He turns his face to mine when I stretch.

"Someone slept in late."

I sit up as I yawn.

"What time is it?"

"5pm."

"You're lying!"

He chuckles before showing me the time on his phone. I scoff at him. It's only 8:56am.

"I hate you."

He rubs my back as I rub my eyes.

I really have to pee.

I pull the blanket off of my legs before immediately pulling it back on.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!

"What's wrong?"

"O-Oh nothing! Just cold that's all."

He notices the panic in my voice and raised his eyebrow at me in response.

What the fuck do I do?

He glances at the blanket for a second before reaching for it.

"Please don't.."

Am I about to cry?

He gives me a concerned look before grabbing the blanket and waiting for me to let him pull it off me. He pulls it off slowly and I literally sob.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't-"

He cuts me off.

"Princess-"

He kisses my head.

"Don't worry about it. Go take a shower and let me clean this up. It's no big deal."

He says all this while caressing my cheek.

He starts gathering the blankets as I sit there in a wet puddle of my own menstrual blood as tears run down my cheek.

"Wait, stop- I'll clean it-"

He doesn't let me help him clean up my mess.
He pulls me out of bed and drags me to the shower.

"It's really not a big deal, love."

He kisses my forehead and before I can process the new nickname, he closes the door and leaves me standing in his huge bathroom with blood trickling down my legs.

I step into the shower and start washing off when I hear the door open a crack.

"Marinette?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna run to the store really quick, okay? I'll be right back."

I let the hot water calm my nerves.

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too, princess."

The door shuts.

Suddenly I realize, we can't have sex. I mean we can, but I don't want to. Not when I'm bleeding from my vagina. This is torture.

I allow myself a longer shower since I know he's not waiting for me on the other side of the door.