Chapter 41

"Hey, Yumi! Let's go there! We need to check that out!" Says Kyousuke excitedly.

"Check out what?" I asked.

"It's a secret!"

"Let me tell you guys once again that I don't wanna go on any place seems so dumb."

"No! It's really cool, actually," says Hiro who sounded not so convincing that he also wanted to check that out too.

"I want to pass on this quest. Let's go home."

"Come on, Yumi! Don't be such a kill joy! And quit hiding behind every post and trees we passed by!" Says Kyousuke and without second thoughts, he grabbed me by the hand then dragged me out behind the post which the thing I used to conceal myself from getting exposed.

There wasn't a problem, but it just bothers me.

I don't like what Shizune want me to wear today. That's why, I don't wanna go anywhere if I could, but Kyousuke and Hiro said we had to pay someone a visit that I can't just turn them down.

I liked my short hair back now that I removed the wig as Shizune asked me, but I'm not used on styling my hair into a half ponytail with a cute accessory in it.

And the clothes that she made me wear, it's nothing like I usually want to dress myself.

I could make an entire wardrobe of clothes for myself if I wanted to, cause I know sewing, but this type of clothes is not my taste.

Look, I'm trying to be kind. (ー_ー )

Someone who studies how to be kind isn't kind to start with.

You should appreciate my honestly instead of noticing how unkind I was.

We stopped running when we reached in front of the hospital.

"Here we are!" Says Kyousuke who finally let my hand go.

"On the hospital? What's cool with that?" (一 一 ")

I take a better look on the hospital then I saw two person just came out from the door.

"And what happened to him?" I asked that both of my teammates laughed.

Why are they laughing? There's nothing funny about it.

"Hey, Hideo! Hansuke! Over here!" Called Hiro that is very unusual to see that he was somewhat excited for something.

Why did the other one look so ragged? (一一 ")

One of the two looks like he was a patient from the hospital and the other one was a sympathetic friend who wanted to help.

"Yoh!" Greeted Kyousuke then gave the ragged person his famous greeting slap on the back of the head.

"He was still recovering!"

Despite on what the sympathetic friend said, he also got a slap a the back of his head as his share of greeting.

"That person was obviously took his time of recovery from the hospital, have some sympathy, you dunce!"

"That person?"

They all repeated and all of them had a question mark pops out of their head.

"Yumi-chan doesn't even remembers me."

He magically went farther to us, wallowing to his drama as his friend tries to comfort him.

"Just in case you forgot, they were our classmates back in the academy," informed Hiro.

"I didn't say that I forgot them, I just don't know their names."

You know me, remembering names was my weakness. (ー ー ")