Chapter 22

"Hi, Miki. Long time no see."

I stopped walking then I look straight in front of me. It was Sakura.

"Hello," I greeted back.

"How's school? Have you been studying well?" she asked.

"Well, it's fine," I answered, but my mind tried to look back and see what I have been doing all along if I really did great at any part of it.
"Are you going somewhere?" I asked, just to change the topic.

"Yeah, I was about to go on the flower shop."

"Can I tag along?" I asked.

Well, its boring too out here without someone to talk to and kinda feel weird strolling around alone in deep thought.

"It's okay if you don't want to," I added.

"Of course, you can tag along," she said with a smile then grabbed my wrist without asking.

Why do people had the habit of just grabbing me to follow them. (─ ─")

This is the second time that I went to this same flowershopf─first was with Konohamaru.

"Okay, let's see," Sakura said to herself then she started looking on those flowers. 

"What's the matter?" I asked, getting the hint when she paused for some reason. And it seems like she has no plan on answering me, I went on my own to look around the shop.

"Ohh, Sakura, you poor thing. It's sad that a girl had to buy a flowers for herself," says Ino with her hands cupped on her chin.

"I-I'm not..I-ahh well, it's none of your business. I didn't expect you here in your shop," says Sakura, stammering in her words then went on the other side of this shop where she bended her knees and stare at the pots of green plants so she can avoid her.

Well, maybe she had thoughts of coming over to visit someone's grave that I guess this is also the place where my father bought flowers to offer it on the grave.

Or maybe to bought for her admirer or a friend.

Or bought flowers just to display it at home.

Ino came near to Sakura, "Planning to plant into the hospital is like you're saying that you expect them to be there forever."

That's savage! (─ ─ ٥)

Ino leaned closer to Sakura's ears, "Some cut flowers might be a better idea," she whispered that I still managed to hear it.

I tilted my body to the side and take a look on what are the plants that Sakura was checking anyway. I don't know much about plants, but I think they were the common plants that was set to hang under the roof or placed it near the window as an air purifying plants.

"ahh..h-hospital? what do you mean?" asked Sakura, stuttering.

"Don't play dumb with me, you're going there to visit Sasuke. Aren't you?" asked Ino.

Wait, Sasuke?
And he's in the hospital, why? What happened to him?

"Hey, Mom? I'm going out for a while," says Ino calling to her mom from the inside of their house.

"W-What are you doing?" Sakura asked Ino, standing up from sitting.

But why does she sounded overprotective towards Sasuke? She's also going to bother him anyway. There's no point of competing. (─ ─ ")

"Get real! If you think that I'm gonna let you're the first one to visit Sasuke? You. Are. So. Wrong," says Ino with a victor smirk curved on her lips.