Chapter 29

"I didn't think I'd be partnered with you."

"You took the words out of my mouth."

"Don't irritate me, or I'll kill you."

"Like I said, just try it!"

"I don't want your heart, you know."

I ship them. (≧◡≦) ♡

Whatever. (─ ─)

I don't know what I brought myself into, but I had reasons to feel worried about myself.

I'm with two complete strangers. They might be in the same group with Itachi and Kisame, but I don't think they really minded me with them at all.
It made me more scared that I won't get a chance to go back without taking my soul out if my body after this, and of course that would probably the result if I get myself killed.

Besides, they had it all planned to help me at least, and the results will all depends on me. I shouldn't waste their effort is what I could repay for it at least.

It's already too late to back out just being with strangers and possibly dangerous, I'm already here. I had to return with a pride. That's what they said.

I can't even have a reason to talk back to Deidara if he make fun of me about it.

They say, they're helping me, and gave me information of their comrades so that I know who to avoid and how to avoid it.

One of the two was a short tempered and moody. And the other one was just a new recruit, all they know was that he is an immortal, so they don't know exactly what to advice me, but they said that I must avoid them as much as possible.

I guess, that helps a lot.

I kicked a random stone on the road out of feeling a sudden frustration just imagining that I am this powerless piece on the board and sent out to guard the opponent's big shot pieces.

And also, I already reached limits, I just don't want to speak it out for them to know. They looked too determined to walk twenty four hours straight without stopping by, with only Hidan had the audacity to complain about it every five minutes.

I tried to avert Hidan's attention to me, asking him things like his religion on which he mostly mentions in his sentences like rituals, prayers, sinners, blasphemers and etcetera, scared of what may happen next. Whenever they stopped walking for Kakuzu had it all and confronts Hidan, sometimes they attack each other or just exchange words that they would send each other to hell and it depend who would go there first.

He explained to me what meanings those words held like a dictionary. Then later, he began telling me his religion's doctrine, that's where the word ritual plays a big part. I became curious, so I began to ask more about it, but that two hours of peace and quiet, feels like just five minutes to him, that he started yelling at Kakuzu again for nonstop walking.

"Well, were I came from the point of my origin, I've never heard in any names of a god that were specifically really a god. Their beliefs are only what their ancestors left them, that's all I know. I have never heard of Jashin too, I just heard it from you. Maybe no one of the jashinist stepped a foot back there to preach his word."

"Then things are going to change right here and now, kid. From this day forward, I'll teach you the way of Jashin, got that?"

"I find it interesting so I won't say a no to that."

"You've got to be kidding me. A retard just breeds out another retard?"

"Who's you're calling a retard!"