Chapter 10

I turned my head on the direction of the door for noticing a shadow just passed by.

I immediately picked up my cat then I hid him in a nutshell then I carefully go up the ceiling waiting for the attack.

In the count of...

"Miki? I'm home~!"

"GO PIKACHU!! THUNDERBOLT, ATTACK!"

then I throw the nutshell on the stranger then the nutshell breaks into half.

"MRRREEEOW!!!!!!"

now I wonder why I named him chuchu short for Pikachu if he was always saying meow. My brain was waiting for him to say, "pika pika" , "pikapi" (¬_¬ )

I landed down to my bed as I watched the torturing stranger by the claws of chuchu.

Poor stranger, I pity you. This serves as your lesson.

Don't get in on someone else's house or room without permission.('ー´)

Trespasser!

"Miki! Stop it, its me!"

"Chuchu! Stop it!" I demanded then chuchu immediately ran to me then he jump to me so I will hug him.

"Oh, Kakashi. It's you."

"Well, hi," he said as he scratch the back of his head.

"Don't 'hi' me, you old fart!" I scolded, throwing a pillow at him that landed straight right to his face, that I don't know how it was possible for me to hit him that easily. I mean, he is a highly skilled ninja. He can dodge a kunai, but can't dodge a pillow that had been thrown by a mere child? (¬_¬)

"You didn't left me just yesterday, you know? It was over a month. Did you even think how your daughter managed to survive? If she still eats or even breathe?" (Q . Q)

"I'm really sorry, I mean it," he says with a little laugh.

I was acting and doing my best to be convincing, but why is he so relaxed about it.
It's making me angry.(╬ Ò﹏Ó)

It was as if he isn't even concerned about me even if I die. (╥﹏╥)

I came home, because I missed our home and I missed him that I had to look at his photo and stare at it like I was lost!

"I hate you, Kakashi! You should have never came back!"

Then I ran out of that place.
I hate him. 。・゚゚*(>д<)*゚゚・。

I found myself just walking to a road that when you go down, there's a river.

And the orange hue color of the sunset reflects beautiful on the water, giving of an enchanting view.
Perfect timing, the sun is near to set down.

I just wished that I have thought to bring chuchu with me.
I forgot about chuchu >.<

I'll bring him here next time.

I sat on one of the tip of the bridge that look like it was cut in half─how'd you call that?

I watched those ducks happily swimming on the water. And what made it interesting, they are in lined.
there are also ducks coming near me, but I don't shoos them, let them be. Maybe they're coming to me, expecting that I'll have some food with me to give it to them.

I want to hold them actually then play it like chuchu, but those ducks are not mine and besides I know how to read.

It's written on the sign board near the river's post says...
"Don't feed the ducks.."