Chapter 28

"Hold on! You're not going anywhere without me!" I shouted angrily and madly grabbed the leg of now a flying white giant dragon that looked too cute to be a fearsome dragon like on how the old myth describes a dragon to be fierce and monstrous.

"I don't know what happened exactly, but I do remember that you owe me!"

Before I can make everyone confused again, let's go back from the days before today.

It wasn't much to talk about it though.

Just like how I passed out on a burning town with the two-tailed cat, then woke up one morning on a whole new environment.

That's also exactly what have happened to me back after they left me. First, a village looks like it was once wealthy. It's quite sad that it all went to ashes and charcoals. And second, my brain started imagining that my death was coming, and asking how I went to the same situation twice like it's my really my fate to get burned to death.

The only difference with the two events are, I woke up this time on the same place where I lost consciousness.

But I'll never forget how my body suffers from unspeakable suffering I had been though. I may be unconscious, but even in my dreams, every inch of my body felt everything. It was my very worst nightmare of my life! It was very realistic that even genjutsu will cry!

And gaining back my consciousness from the same place where I blacked out, my brain immediately made me remember everything that happened before I lost consciousness and gave every little information that can help me.

And my mind brought me all that memories back just so I can track them down again.

I remembered them talking about going to village of ceramics to look for a high quality clay. Given to that clue, with my weakened body, I pulled myself together. I wasted no time and went on my way, hoping that I will see them there just in time.

And with the same theme like how I met them is how the village of ceramics have welcomed me.

The flames burst as if they were red flowers that blooms on the night sky─pretty cool description, right?('• ω •')

The commotion that was happening, it gave me a notification that it was their hand work. I'm certain that they are here.

"How come you're still alive?" Asked the blonde guy, with his eyes a little wide open and was wondering and confused at the same time. I don't know what is on his mind and I also don't want to know how messed up his mind right now as he was figuring that all out.

"Like I said, I don't know! All I knew is that I woke up and remembered that you guys left me to die!" I talked back.

"Well, interesting, hm," he says plainly, but his face says that he wasn't interested to know about it at all. "So, are you here for revenge?"

"Like I told you, I am here because you guys owe me big time!"

"But you talked to the wrong guy, I'm not nice. And this dragon has no place to keep you in here. So just go," he says, as he waves his hand at me, telling me to shoo away.

I growled under my throat.

How can this guy shut me out simple like that! ٩(╬ʘ益ʘ╬)۶

Before I can come up with a sentence to talk back to that mean guy, there's something that went through me that next thing I know, I was scooped and landed to where their feet are standing.

I was placed to stand behind the blond guy and without wasting a second, that distinct steel was on me again.

The tip of his tail made of steal was pointed under my chin, as if for a normal human, it was a thing to do when you want someone to look at you and only you.