Chapter 13

"Do this again," I said as I erased everything she had her pencil write on it.

"Eh? But how I got that all wrong? I'm sure I've did it right, because I put my mind into it."

"Dog-puppy, Cat-kitten then you had choices like gold-fish, chicken-chick, and goat-kid. It literally had two correct answers on it, and you went to the wrong one. Only a stupid like you would encircle gold-fish as a final answer."

"But if your sell gold, you can buy fish."

"Hn," my hand found its way to massage my temples. The number of my IQ's been dropping just talking to this kid. "That reason will not make sense."

I want to tell her that she should listen to me, because I am the one teaching her in the first place. If she knows that she is right at everything, then why she will ask for help for her studies?

And why would she teach me, I'm born earlier than her and went on the academy already. I've graduated on the academy as the top of our class.

But then a random kid, born from four years ago and nearly getting five years from now, will ask for my assistance, then she'll doubt my intellect.

No wonder why her sensei was giving up on her. She's hopeless and every efforts you'll put on her will be useless. (─ ─)

I don't know where to find patience anymore if I lost all of it.

"Rabbit-hop, frog-jump, horse-gallop. So the right choice would be monkey-climb, right?" She asked as she was checking her answer sheet.

That's what she encircled that I just didn't specifically said that it was also wrong. But why is she going to that answer again. ( ̄ヘ ̄)

"I'll just cook us some food. Make sure you finish that before I get back," I said then left her in my room and head to the kitchen.
Arguing with her makes me hungry. (─ ─)

I just cooked instant noodles. I did it on purpose to come back earlier.

"Oi," I called to her, but I saw something what I didn't expect.
Well, I just thought that she'll be celebrating that I'm not around so she can do whatever she liked, thinking it would take lot of time for her to fool around and when I got earlier than she expected, she'll be rushing to do her worksheets with her eyes closed.

But I saw her reading. I could take that it can also be her escape plan, but why is she crying. (─ ─)

"Why are you crying? Again?" I asked emphasizing the word 'again'.

"It's because my nose is already bleeding," she says in between her sobs. "I can't understand any words of this stuff talking about. And when I don't understand, I'll fail the exams. And if I fail the exams, it's the end for me. And...and I don't wanna die," she reasoned out as she went on crying.

She isn't just an idiot, she's hopeless. (-____-)

I went on to her and checked what she was reading, just so I can at least help her understand then she can solve her own problems with it.

"How could you understand what you're reading if you're reading your book upsidedown?"

She blinked her eyes looking at me with surprise. But I just gave her the look that could tell her that, 'are-you-going-to-stare-at-me-or-do-what-you-should-do?'

She turned her eyes to look at the book she's holding then laughed as she scratch the back of her head.

"Thanks for telling me that," she said and she turned her book.

"If you got time to laugh, then you had time to finish your papers."

"Of course, I already finished it," she says, passing the paper to me as she was smiling ear to ear.

I took her paper and checked it again if she had actually did it and wasn't fooling around like she always does.

And like always, she'll had it done perfectly.

Seriously, I think she's acting dumb on purpose.

And the funny thing is, I was getting upset to it that made me look like I fell on that trap.

"You can continue studying your work book after we finished eating that," I said, setting her bowl of instant ramen on the table.

"But I need to─"

"I could help you study later. Just shut up and eat."

She scoffed and crossed her arms, "as if that you're a genius as I am," she whispered to herself.

"Oh really?" As I was blowing my own bowl of ramen.

"Of course! I know that I'm five times smarter than you," she proudly said, flashing her five finger left hand on me that I only looked at it uninterested.

I turned my attention away from her and stirred my chopsticks on the bowl, "Five times zero is still zero," I said then sips on the soup. If you're really tired, even simple meal as this would be appetizing.

"That's mean." (Q﹏Q)
I glanced at her who was again depressed on a little teasing. "Just tell me if you don't want your ramen so I can just eat it for you."

"Of course I want it!" And angrily grabbed her chopsticks. "I need my energy back after arguing with you!"