Chapter 12

Someone's POV

I had decided to go in the nearest training ground that I can think of to go, but there are two person already occupied to use the place.
I already thought of going to the other place to train, but it got me curious.
It's that kid again.

I don't know exactly what's the reason of that kid ran away and leave the hokage alone.

But something seems kind of off here.
Especially the cat that the hokage was holding by its skin.

That cat looks familiar.

"I don't know if it'll work as similar as the usual way of awakening," he utters to himself, thinking out loud.
Just as I thought, the cat wasn't there by its own will. It was staged.
"I guess, we'll find it out someday."

I immediately went on my way in search for that kid.

As much as I'm aware of myself, I had no idea why I even thought to search for her.

"Hey, Sasuke!"

Just great. (─_─)

I stopped running then saw Sakura who's with Naruto, waving her hand up.

Just a couple of minutes ago, we had been stuck together in our mission. And I just left ahead first, reminding myself I had to train.

"He doesn't looks like he's on training to me." It's faint, but I still able to hear and understand it.

"Come on, Sasuke. We have something to do first, together!" yelled Sakura just so I can hear her, because of our distance was kinda far.

I just stopped to check who's calling me, then didn't said anything back. And went back to think where could she be.

I'm not familiar with her. And I don't even know her.

I closed my eyes and think back if I can draw some hints.

She obviously ran away to hide, but to think more on that she wanted to be alone.
If she wanted to be alone, that's why she hides to avoid people. Then why am I in my way to search for her? (─.─ ")

If I was on her age, which place should I go just so I can be alone?

Just before I can think of a place, I saw her sitting near the river.

Great, she didn't make it all complicated and hard for me.
She's also in one of the place I used to go and find serenity on my own.
Hitting one of my accumulated options, but my first guess she could be on their home.

"Hey," I called.

She didn't responded like as if she didn't heard me.

"Hey," I called again, but still gained no answer.

I'm loosing my patience. (▼□▼メ)

Can she at least turn her head and look at me instead of pretending she doesn't heard me?!

This is the first time I did this to a girl, and to a kid. To be more specific, she is the only person I searched out of concern, in general.

Finally, she moved her head and looked to my direction, but her long messy bangs was covering her face.

"Oh, its you," she said then she turned her eyes back to the river right after. "What brings you here?" she asked.

I don't know either (─ ─)
I have many questions to ask you, kid.

She turned to my direction, but she look away immediately, wiping her face with her hands.

"Oh, I forgot, I was with you and I was doing such embarrassing things in front of you. Stupid me," she says.