-Chapter 55

"Fresh fish! Fresh fish! All is freshly caught and guaranteed!"

Fresh.....low costs....bargain.....I don't know if this is supposed to be a lively city festival or just a common market place.

Compared to Konoha, this city is more modernized. Besides that everything looks traditional, but the plenty of people walking around mostly are foreigners.

And will I also mention that this city was also heavily guarded with gates and a very high wall as a fence? This city is not even the main capital of a country.

The city was crowded, and it is as it should be expected, like how I had described it.

And the lively atmosphere here is probably of the news about an engagement of lords.

"Young man, how about we serve you for tea?"

I just smiled and waved to say no to the kind lady who's calling for a customer at the entrance of the supposed tea house, but it looks like it was just a bait, it's actually a brothel. It's obvious by judging on the fumes that house was emiting.

But I'm only in my early teens, for crying out loud. Maybe I'm oberthinking this. (— — )

All I had so far was finding out that Kakashi-sensei disguised himself as a sushi guy in a small store with Naruto-nii-chan as his assistant.

I haven't seen anyone from their team yet, except for them. And seeing Kakashi-sensei and Naruto in disguise, I can assume everyone else is in disguise.

"There's a tea house that I've heard that it has been here for five decades and it still serves customers to this day."

"So you're saying it is as old as my mother?"

"Yumi, that's not a very polite to throw a joke about age like that."

"Whatever, but do they serve liver sashimi?"

"Are you craving it?"

"No, it just reminds me that it's her least favorite food. Might as well try and give an opinion about it then look for that recipe and cook it for her when I get home to convince her that it isn't the worst food."

"We went everywhere and you guys still talk about the hokage indirectly."

"Whatever, Sakura. I missed her, so it's her name that lingers in mind right now. Go back to my mother and beg her to spank you if you're not a good girl if you want."

"Yumi, that's not how you should talk back to her."

I tried to walk past the people in the crowded street and followed the only voices that I can hear beyond those screams and chatters of people everywhere.

And there she is...

But she looked different, but I'm positive that it's her.

That vile sarcastic tongue, it will confirm that it was her. (— — )

"Yumi!" I said, blocking her way.

Her surprised big onyx eyes say it all. She's not expecting me to be here, and that same goes for who is following her lead.

"Konohamaru?" Asked Kyousuke.

"What are you—no, it should be, how'd you get in here?" Asked Hiro, changing his surprised to suspicious look.

"Don't worry, I didn't come here to cause any trouble on your mission," I responded immediately. "Yumi," I said again and returned my attention to her that now she isn't surprised, she has an eyebrow raised.

"If that's so," Kyousuke uttered then immediately chaged back to his usual vivacious self. "Hey, we're grabbing lunch. Join us, it's on me!"

But before I could say anything...