Chapter 53

"It wasn't that it's getting worst. I mean, he's bringing something up everytime he remembered it. I can't tell when it had begun and what was the first thing he does his first move. But Yumi was always involved," I told all I can say regards Kyo and hope it could give all the answers and clues as I thought maybe a psychotherapist would help to figure out what was going on. And Shizune only nodded her head and jot down notes as I was telling my testimonies.

Kyo was in the other room and gets interviewed by Lady Tsunade.

It was supposed to be just another medical ninja who's a psychologist or psychiatrist or whatever psychic that can diagnose him, but maybe because it's him and his connection to Yumi that he had the privilege to be diagnosed by the only Lady Tsunade, herself.

I let out a deep sigh, thinking what else I could say about the "observations" I had with him that I claimed he's acting strange.

I had one in mind, but I don't think I should tell.

Like when I just went to call him personally for dinner, and I found him scared in his own handwriting, but claimed it was from Yumi.

I mean, they'll just conclude it that he was only doing pranks at me considering he had spend a lot of time with Yumi than me. And it was Yumi's nature to pull pranks from time to time.

I'm a bit scared of the result that I might get, that he's perfectly fine and mentally stable and I was only overthinking it.

Worst outcome, I'm the one who's insane. (╥_╥)

"I just want to know what was bothering him. He doesn't talk to me about it, like you know? I will try to understand if he thought I wouldn't understand if he did tried to explain himself. I'm worried and it's tiring me out thinking about it. I can't even ignore it," I said with a sigh.

"Well, it's perfectly normal as a parent to worry about their child, but," she tilts her head and gave me a funny look that I can't guess what was she mean by it.

"You're taking this too seriously, huh?"

Why do I feel like she's teasing me?
(⁄ ⁄ Ò ⁄ ﹏  ⁄ Ó⁄ ⁄    )

She sniffled a laugh before looking over her notes that I don't think there's something to get noted in the story I have said.

"If this is a serious case, Yumi should have said anything when she's with him while you're with your teammates for a mission, but she didn't mentioned any. I doubt, Yumi would have done something to traumatize him."

I got a glimpse of her reaction that had shown for a split second.

Why did she had a face like that though? (・・;)ゞ

"In any case, come and report again if these strange acts occurs."

"Sure, I will," I replied simply and she left me.

I waited for Kyo in one of the chairs in the Out-Patient department area and finally I saw him walking in the hall way with the hokage on his side.

"Like I had guessed, you're still here," she says as she approached. And Kyo was skipping in a way that jumping from tile to tiles on the floor, avoiding the lines carefully.

"He's fine, I had nothing to say about him to be not feeling well," she says that made me sigh. It's for disappointment of course.

"But I didn't say that I don't believe in your stories about him acting strangely," she says with a smile and like Shizune, she appeared to have shown that face too.

But unlike Shizune, she didn't showed it, but she did it under her smile like a mask.

I don't want to keep my hopes up, but her last words was reassuring.