-Chapter 18

I went to the bridge again with half of it went down or not built for some reason, and stared to the clear water of the river, watching the ducks again with a question in my kind if that ramen drown my mind for me to think of soaking in the sun like this.

What in the world Kakashi was doing back there?
Good thing I've sensed his presence a miles away before he reached there.

I don't want to see his face. I'm sulking, alright?

I take a deep breath then I closed my eyes as I feel the warm soft breeze of the wind on my skin.
My god, what am I going to do with my life now.

"Quack! Quack!" those noisy ducks again. (─ ─ #)

"Quack..Quack.."

"Quiet!" I hushed!

But those ducks didn't shut their beaks. Did they didn't hear me say "Quiet"?
And they make noises even louder!
I told them to keep quiet, not the other way around!

"Don't tell me you're going to talk to those ducks, again?"

I opened my eyes and turned my head to look at the person who's talking to me from behind. 

It's Konohamaru.

"So, you woke up from your two days sleep," he said while he went on his way to get nearer to me.
I sat back erectly then watch the scenery in front of us.

"Not in the mood to play today. What do you want anyway?"

"My grandfather was looking for you."

"Hmm? why?"

"He wanted to ask if you are still interested to enroll in the academy for this year."

Well, I don't really care!

Wait....(  ¬_¬)

"My, god.....my exam." 〣( ºΔº )〣
The heaven's roared. The fire falls and shook the ground and my world began to crumble.

"You suddenly remembered there's a god when you're in trouble, don't you?"

My exam. I missed it..・゚゚・(/ω\)・゚゚・.

There are a lot of people helped me for that exam. I even put my all to be able to pass their standards.

Sasuke put a lot of effort on me and I wasted it. 。゜゜(´O') ゜゜。

My sweat and tears, all put in vain. 。・゚(゚><゚)゚・。

"Why are you crying? You had me here for a reason."

"Like, how?" I asked as I wiped my tears. (つω'。)

He stood up then reached out his hand to me that I just accepted it without thinking where are we going or what are we going to do like he said he is here for a reason.

"I'll take you there."

He lead the way to the academy and inside the academy, checked something on the boards then finally leading me to a room.
"The exam will go until Friday. You've been knocked out since Monday and today was Thursday," he said that I don't know why he's bring it up. "Tomorrow's the last day of exam, but we shouldn't waste the day, won't we? Now," he held both of my shoulders then forced me to turn and for me to see inside the room.
There's quite a few people inside. I don't know the reason, but it makes me anxious.

A jounin went to where we are that made us turn to look up to him.

"She's here for the entrance examination," says Konohamaru, giving me a little push to move forward.