Chapter 3

I could see my father from afar walking to get here. And he's with three person walking with him.

"Ahh, they're here," he sigh as he watch them too with me with an amused smile on his face.

And by the way, after lunch, I asked Uncle Gai if he can drop me to where the third hokage is. It was once in a while that they had a day off from missions, they should focus on training than keeping an eye on me. He refused at first. I said that it'll be alright, because I was with Lord Third after all, and I apologized from all the trouble I caused them.

I was the one who apologized even though I had nothing to apologize for. I won't be there if I wasn't brought out of the house.

But I should cut with the crap now, I was sent to the hokage anyway.

"Hello there, Miki." My father greeted, raising his hand as his "hi" with an eye smile. "How's your day?" He asked playfully. And he was acting like he knew I will be here.

He could at least ask me why I am here. He only leave me the impression that he doesn't care about me the fact I was kidnapped by his arch enemy.
。゜゜(´O') ゜゜。

"You're late!" I said throwing an accusing pointing finger at him.
He chuckled and pressed his palms for me to think he's apologizing but I tried hard to kept my attitude by puffing my cheeks with air to show him I'm having temper tantrums.

"Hey, who's the kid, Kakashi-sensei?" Asked one of the three who's with him. I turned my head towards the person who asked that question, it's a blonde genin with a whisker-like birthmarks on his face.
I glowered at him in disgust for calling me a kid. I know I'm a kid but I don't want to be called like that! Father told me I'm already grown up, so that means, I'm not a kid anymore! Besides, I have a name! And he heard Kakashi call me by my name, right?!

"Whoah....look at her. Isn't it amazing? When you take a better look at her, she looks like Sasuke," he says as he inspects me in every angles, from head to toe, from right to left, on front and at the back.

"That's very smart of you to guess who I look similar with, but don't you think that's rude? Now, back off," I said, annoyingly pushed his face away from me.

"Move aside, Naruto!" Another genin steps in, brushing the blonde to the side, to take a closer look at me too like the blonde. She bent her knees a little and take a closer look at my face. I draw back just to distance away from her, even just a little.

"How do you know? She does look like Sasuke in some way," she says, holding my chin as she move my head however she please.

"See? I told you and I was right."

Who is Sasuke by the way?

Are they talking about the third hokage's father? Sasuke Sarutobi?

But how can they say that? I don't even know him personally myself, and I doubt it if the old third's father was still alive in this generation that he's a grandfather himself. Maybe they saw him in pictures? Well, maybe.

"What's your name?" She asked. Her hair are sure is pink like personality, I like it.
My eyebrows glowered once again, I was snapped out of being drowned with their fascination about being a look alike Sasuke and they are having an investigation on my appearance.

So these were the brats that the Hokage told me that finally Father will become their sensei, huh? Interesting and also weird.

"Sorry, but I don't talk to strangers," I said, rolling my eyes on her and ran to where my father is.

"She's also acts like Sasuke." Commented by the blonde haired boy.

"Shut up, loser."

Stop with this Sasuke thing. It's scaring me!