Chapter 1

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen! Here's your favorite MC of all time, Yumi!"

Claps and cheers from the crowd can be heard and it echoes around the room.

Reality: the claps and cheers was from a recorded audio tape and played on the radio.

"It's a great pleasure for me to introduce to you another character that I've been so proud of! This next guest is a newbie actress but woos the crowd with her outstanding performance, and also her low and worthless efforts and tiresome second-rate beauty was her strong asset that help her get to the top!"

And I was here, wondering where on earth did she got those words as her proper introduction to introduce her guest. It's very bluntly rude.

"But even if she's a consummate little brat, she's my favorite person in the world!"

Great! What a good way to compensate.

"She acted as the main character of the story titled, "Two faced Queen," that the book been sold out overnight! Finally adapted into a theatrical movie! I'll stop talking now and just watch this trashy acting skills!"

Another round of applause from her imaginary crowd from her crappy introduction. That I just tried to go with the flow and gave a clap like two claps. Finally going to watch how this show goes and how far it is to go.

"You're cute."

"You're cool."

"You're charming."

"You're pretty."

"You're lovely."

"You're awesome."

"You're the very best among the rest!"

"And most of all, you're gorgー"

"Will you cut it out?" (─ ─")

"You're uuh...what was it again? Ahh yeah, you're gorgー"

"Miki, stop talking to the mirror," I interrupted, cutting her whole sentence to midway.

I give up. I don't wanna see how she'll going to play roles.

"I'm gorgeous, yeah!" she says cheerfully praising herself in front of the mirror holding her hairbrush like her microphone.

Her atmosphere turned gloomy. She turned her face to look at her reflection in the mirror with her depressed looking eye bags that she used marker for a low-budget make-up that she does it just seconds after she ended her self description on how beautiful she is.

"Why does society was cruel to an innocent person like me? Born with ugly genes?" Her tearful eyes switched into like dog's eyes to look more pitiful. "My flesh and blood was been a curse instead of being blessed with it."

She even turned what I said to be useful in her own show. I feel like a bad guy even though I just wanted to put her to stop in this silly show.

"If killing was legal..."

What the hell is she even saying. ( ̄︿ ̄)

And I wanted to throw a complaint as a first seat audience on her show with just pure comical faces acting. Going from sad to scary.

And also, after all that ear breaking introduction she made, role playing like some main host on a guesting show, she ended up into doing a melodramatic movie or maybe a horror and thriller genre show?

It must be tiring to play by yourself that you had to switch roles every time, huh?(ーー ")

She's bored.