Chapter 33

"The color of your hair was brown, right? Like this shade?" I asked, showing him what I made for him. A wig of long dark brown hair.
"And I also bought these products. They were on sale, so I thought of buying a lot for stocks," I said, as I brought down the last box of what I shopped.

"What are those?" He asked, looking at the two boxes that I pilled together.

"Makeup," I answered. "If anything caused you allergic reaction, throw it away."

Lately, when I was on shopping, I went in to every shops that sells make-up.
Face powder, concealers, and rouge, I bought every shades. From sponge to brushes, I had all of them.

I also bought skin care products, for they told me that my mom would need it to give her skin special treatment after the heavy make up.─a sale's lady who did her job very well, and I probably fell for her sale's talk.

"I made it long, so you can cut it as you see fit," I said, explaining the wig.

And I also took a good quality of hair from someone that had no bounty that happened to be a prey. I cut it and brought somewhere that can make wigs.

"What am I going to do with these?" He asked, and judging from the tone he used, he's complaining.

"It's to cover your scar. I don't know how to use it either, but you can figure it out. I've bought plenty, you can use it for practice. I can send you stocks again if you ran out of it."

"Okay," he replied, lifelessly, but still rummages the package.

"I'll be coming back again after I find treatment for you. As I was in search for it, patiently stick with those make-up like it's a temporary treatment. And also," I looked out on the window where we can see old man Sabishi was plowing a plot for his vegetable garden. "He will stay with you. Well, that's what he promised to do."

"Why do you sounded like you're leaving for good?"

I threw a glare at him, to show him this is a serious matter. "I do. I'm fed up with you, but I am raised to be kind and genuine by my imaginary friends. I know you're an idiot, so you I'm keeping you notes to remember before I abandon you," I said.

"You should learn manners, I'm older than you, you know that?" He scoffed.

"Whatever," I replied and stepped back. "Tell my farewell to old man Sabishi," I said then stepped out of the house, and also leaving that lonely place for good.

I had done everything that I can, I think I have done enough help for him to start a new life. The rest is up to him.

I took out Hohozuki from the scroll again for company.

But even if Hohozuki was with me, I can't even talk to myself as I dub Hohozuki.

"Someone looks blue."

I lazily shifted my gaze towards his direction and only to see Deidara who had prepared himself a lot to tease me again. I returned my gaze back to what was in front of me.

"Little girl."

I lazily turned my head, but my face lit up when Deidara was smiling ear to ear. Weird, I should be annoyed, but I felt something good was up.

"As requested."

My eyes turned to the direction of what was Sasori was holding.

A ligh pink colored silk, even if it's folded, the a family crests handsewn in maroon thread, sewn on it was visible.

I'm not imagining things, but I'm sure that the four petaled flower enclosed to a hexagon and three of them are put together that symbolized the alliance of three clans who also had arranged a similar pattern of their family crest, it was no normal crest and can be easily mistaken to just clan is one of the noble clan back on the warring states era called the Heian.─it was from a book that I've read before that I'm not sure if it was a real information that held truths or just wild imaginations in my head.

"It was made by my man Sasori himself," says Deidara with a bright smile as if it was him who made it and was so proud of his work. "I've never knew that Sasori my man can do handiwork like this."

I took the kimono from Sasori's hand then spread out the folded kimono, holding it up to check if it fits me. "I should be taller before I can wear it." The family crest was sewn on the long wing of the kimono.

"Who told you that you can wear it right now. Besides, isn't it your request to put allowance on the length?"

"Yeah." (Q.Q)

"It's a gift, you should be happy not crying," he cussed.

I hate to admit it, even if I haven't leave yet, it sounded cheesy but I think I'm already missing them.。゜゜('O') ゜゜。

It's too late to back out now. I already planned it, and again had someone helped me to pull strings behind it.

And just my luck again, their organization was hired for assasination and gave that mission to both of them that may includes possible war on the border of the fire nation.

I had to act like a civilian and was orphaned from the war.

The war isn't sure, but Deidara said that he'll happily blow up the fire nation and I had to make sure I will come out alive because I'll be staying there to take damages to help me a legit orphaned from the war. That I said, I like the idea, but only he could blow up the place where this person they had to assassinate.

The mission will take place on the hidden grass village. There's a town there near on the bridge that people built on the south part of their small village that they called Tenchi bridge, that connects hidden grass village with the fire country.

Like I said, I planned this and here I was.

"Please, I've got nowhere else to go," I begged, not too overreacting to sadness and not too plain and flatly serious. Enough expression that I can make up as natural feeling.

"What's your name?"

"I am..." My life's new chapter will begin here. "Yumi...Yumi Asakura."

"Oh, are you from the village near the border of the fire country. Come on in! I'll introduce you to children from different part of the world who also lost their loved ones from different tragedies like how you lost yours. The orphanage will help you overcome the trauma and finally help each other grow."

I don't really care about the introductions, but all I can say, it's easier than I thought.

Plan completed.

And

Infiltrating konoha, success.