Not an Update(edited)

✾✾I will temporarily unpublish this book for a while and I'll try to fix things up. Thanks for reading and as well to your supports :) Hopefully you'll still read my work when I publish it once again. God bless ^_^ ~✾✾

~✾✾ ✞S-death✞ is [logging off]

---------

Edited Update:

----S-death was my previous username, now it's G-Maknae so yeah xD

I've wrote this like over three or four years now and I just want you to tell everything..

The pictures... I made a little edit(I'm not that good at photoshopping though xD) but I don't own it

The Chapter 11 and 12 got mixed up, I don't know if I'll fix it or not. If I edit it, I'll be renaming the Chapter 12 up until the last number of the chapter....and it's a drag, sorry   v( ◕ω◕ )v

I think, I messed that up when I fixed it by adding the chapters with the shorter one and to compress it into chapters that will only reach to 50.........plus seven (^ヮ^")

I know, this is not necessary, but I want you to know this too..

Do you remember one time that I unpublished this and I discontinued it?

I lost all my interest, not because that I got lazy or anything. The truth is, I got my heart broken on the last two chapters of the manga. 

That's right. MY HEART, BREAKS ON THE ENDING. 

No hate guys. I can explain..

I am a NaruSaku shipper ever since.

But I don't understand why some fans still hates Sakura even though she haven't got married with the main character of the anime and manga and still keep bringing up and pointing out her her flaws.

Yes, you can call Sakura useless for I can see that too, but she changed in Shippuden.

I just don't understand why you hate us NaruSaku Shipper. We understand that our ship didn't sailed in the end and we accepted it.
------not all of us are war freaks, so please don't randomly pick a fight with the NaruSaku fans for we are all different. And I believe, you too are not that kind of fan.

I am not angry or mad at the canon ships, but I really do appreciate if these Naruto ship wars ended now...oh c'mon guys, the Naruto ended like 2014 in manga and 2015 in anime.

And today was 2018 so why 。゜゜('O') ゜゜。

Let's spread love and stop this hate since we are all fans of Naruto. We all grew up together with this anime.

I don't hate the ending ships. It was just, everyone feels this way if your ship didn't sailed at the end of the manga.

Example: Rukia x Ichigo(Bleach) 。゚(。ノωヽ。)゚。

Nashi(child of NaLu of FairyTail) will never exist.  ( ╥ω╥ )

Luffy will propose to Hancock(byebye Nami, 'throws off the ship'~ (×﹏×))

Namjoon will break up with Seokjin (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ (they're couples, please just keep quiet and let me fantasize (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄) )

You get it?   ( ╥ω╥ )

That's our feelings when our Shinachiku and Hanami will never exist.

But time ticks and moving on, so we did too. Accept the reality.

And that, I unpublished the most of my works on this book...then a year passed, I tried to read it and it's such a waste if I delete and a lot of people voted and also I don't forget those people who supported it and kept on telling me to continue to write it so I published it again. The least I could do is to finish it for them....and for you guys.

Then I finish it even it's like a rush....Just so I could tell to myself that "I could actually finish it..this is my first fanfiction.." I'm sorry...(。•́︿•̀。)

And also, when I was started on writing this book, I was also writing the second of it and I wrote like five chapters.......and now I'm not also sure if I wanted to finish it too. You can check it out if you wanna, but I only published the first chapter.

Sorry if it's not like you want it to be. And sorry if it's not that good like what you expect it.

And thanks for reading and supporting it up until the end...I'll never forget you guys and yeah...Love ya'll ('。• ᵕ •。') ♡  o(≧▽≦)o

G-Maknae of wattpad is [logging off]

P.S:
See yah all again~!! (≧◡≦)~♡

--------

Update as of 2021

Gee, I'm leaving for work tomorrow. I was again to leave this half done. I'm really sorry.  。゜゜(´O') ゜゜。

I tried to finish it, but time was too fast. The main reason why I unpublished it to correct grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes, but I missed a lot of it especially in the 50th to 53rd(53rd? Did I reached that far?)

Again, I'm sorry. 。゜゜(´O') ゜゜。

G-Maknae of Wattpad
signing off again(February 23, 2021)