-Chapter 54

Lady Shiori was captured and found guilty about what she was doing with the orphaned children, that she was keeping them to send it to Orochimaru as her contribution to his experiment.

So she was arrested once again, and she was now about to be sent to a prison at Kusagakure.

As for the children, some children were adopted, and the others were to transfer to Konoha Orphanage.

Today was the day Lady Shiori will leave the orphanage where she built the home of fake care and love she gave to those children.

But even so, Lady Shiori was a wolf in sheep's clothing, the children still felt bad about her fate.

They were all gathered on the side of the path to watch her departure.

Everything was going smoothly, but Kakashi's mind was still unrest.

It added another mess when he coincidentally saw Keisuke reading something that he already had guesses it were the files he found on the place he also had guessed to find more information about the case.

Well, he shouldn't have that kind of thought, concluding everything in a negative way.

When Keisuke noticed him, he just shifted his eyes back on the papers in his hand and read it by just scanning his eyes on each page that he shuffles. That was all, but that all was bothering him.

"Hey, Kakashi," he says but his eyes didn't even look at him, as he still skimming on a bundle of papers he has in his hand.

"What are doing?" He tried to ask.

"Just looking at the papers they had here. Looking for something interesting," Keisuke answered. "It's bio-data of the children," he added.

Kakashi stepped in and decided to look over the files too that he guessed Keisuke already looked over it, thinking those files will actually give them an important note to report back from their mission.

"So, you found something that would spike an interest?" He tried to ask open a conversation.

"Speaking of which, yes. I found someone who has the same name as you," he peered up his eyes to look at Kakashi's reaction after saying that.

And like how he expected to see, a not so obvious face reaction, but it still hint a face of wanting to know what could be it.

"Who could that be?" Asked Kakashi that made Keisuke almost wanted to laugh.

He lazily pointed a stack of files on the right corner of the room, "I think I saw it over there. Female. Age, five. Color of the hair, black. Color of the eyes, also black. Skin color, fair. Height, about three feet and two inches tall, that's a bit taller than her age, I think," he says in detail he can think and tried to stop himself from laughing as Kakashi had immediately gone to skim over the papers on the stack that he pointed at.

He didn't even mention a name yet, that's what he's laughing about.

"Have you guys packed up?"

Two heads turned towards the door and there was Yamato. After a five seconds staring, he turned his gaze towards Keisuke.

"Don't get him riled up over something that it isn't there," he says.

Keisuke let out a soft laugh, "Okay, I'm sorry."

"That wasn't a good joke," Yamato says hinting how serious it was.

"Calm down," he fixed himself on his chair and took something out of his pocket then gave it to Kakashi. "I know you wanted it, don't thank me. Take it," he says, considering giving it a wave to insist him to take it from him, fanning that paper in the air.