Chapter 19

Everything seems to be an ordinary day, not until I was kidnapped.

Yes, kidnapped. (─ ─)

And that happened inside the peaceful village called konohagakure.

Never in my mind that something like this would happen to me one day as I was strolling around the streets, just waiting for the result of the exam in the academy later.

It was that in the afternoon, but when I went there, they haven't posted anything yet. That's why I decided to walk around the village to pass time.

And never in my thought that I had to regret this decision.

I had no idea where am I because of the blindfold, but I can tell that I am inside a warehouse from the dense air.

I could have thought of forest, because of the scent of the wood. But that won't make sense, because the air doesn't smells fresh but dusty.

I could have ran away, that is if I wasn't tied up.

I have no idea why I was kidnapped. If it was, because of Kakashi had done something to them and they went to me to extract their revenge. If I managed to get out of here, Kakashi will have an earful of sermons from me enough to ward off evil spirits. (─ ─ #)

I lifted up my chin and tried to look around even though I can't see a thing, I can't even grasp a light.
I can't tell what time is it now and how long I was sitting here since the time I was captured.

But instead of getting worried about myself that I was kidnapped, I am more worried about not seeing my name later on the academy's bulletin board.

A sudden flash of light appeared in the front that my eyes were blindfolded still grasped to it and were blinked to adjust to the brightness. But it did gave me a hint that the person who kidnapped me was here.

"Time for the show," he said then the next thing I know, he picked me up by carrying me on his side by the arm and again for me to feel like I was flying.

I could have guessed that the man who kidnapped me would be Uncle Gai and also could fit into puzzle for he had things to settle with my father.

But I've been with Uncle Gai a lot of times, and I would have recognized him by his voice that easily. Made it more easier for me, because Uncle Gai doesn't had talents for ninjutsu. He can't transform to someone else without dressing himself and rehearse for changing his voice just to disguise as someone.

But again, even though Uncle Gai doesn't have talent for ninjutsu, father said that he's good on other things. Besides that he's good on being silly all the time, no one can compare to him with his taijutsu.

That is why I was told that, if I wasn't good at something, it's not the end. I was good at other times and I just haven't found that hidden talent yet.

Besides, what's the point if he blindfolded me?

Alright, the case was closed and Uncle Gai found innocent on this kidnapping.

Seriously, why am I this relaxed? I was kidnapped, for crying out loud!

Wait, isn't Hachishakusama was my kidnapper?∑(O_O;)

But he talks though, and doesn't sound like an owl in a humans voice.

Hachishakusama is just a suspect, but never a criminal in this case.
But one thing is for sure, I don't wanna die yet. I'm too young and so much more to do even just pulling out weeds in the garden and throwing out the trash every morning is a big help in the environment. (T^T)