Chapter 24

"Dad? I'm so tired. Did we reached our destination now?"

"Tired? Of what? You're not even doing anything."

"Of course I do! I'm tired flatting your hair, but its just springing back!"

"Well l, then stop trying to flat it so it won't sprang back."

I just held back hand on his hair to keep my balance.

I asked him to carry me on his shoulders, because I wanted to see the world in his vision and higher.

But really, I'm lazy to walk. (─ ─ )
It's also just a plus that I did this to get attention.

"Dad?"

"Hmm?"

"I just wanna say if I can get back to the ninja training with you?" I asked.

"I know that one day you'll ask me that cause you're kind of a person who gets bored easily."

I am not having a training with Ibiki, and I'm not attending the classes at the academy anymore. I kinda miss it, but nahh (─.─")

"I just wanted to bring back what are we doing in the past. You taught me this and that jutsu. You also taught me some of the principles of being a shinobi and how to apply it and so on and so fort."

Unlike these days, he was always with his team.

And today, he's always about Sasuke. (─ ─)

"Dad?" I said as I lean on his right shoulder so he can see me, and he peered to look up at me.

"Does Sasuke has a Mom and Dad?"

  ・ 

 ・

  ・  

"No child will exist without having parents."
I have to cut it right there, he was explaining about cells that only exists in male and female that has essential unique role to play in order to develop as a child. And also explains about XX chromosomes and XY chromosomes that it some sort that would determine about the gender.─which I don't want to explain it either, because it'll be a waste of time.
Why is he talking to me about science though? I only asked if Sasuke had parents.  (一一)

"He had a parents, but they died when he was young. Anyway, I thought you said before that you know about the Uchiha clan?"

"Well, yeah, a little, like about their doujutsu called sharingan. They're were feared cause they're know as the most powerful clan in this shinobi world. They're also known as the Senju clan's rival. Well, that's what I read from history books," I said. "So, where are they now? If they were that great, I've never heard about them or at least seen a lot of them. I only saw Sasuke so far," I added.

Why is the clan's district was deserted? Where did they go?
I could just ask Sasuke about it, but it seems very sensitive, so I didn't dare.

"Speaking of which, even the Senju. I haven't heard any person named after Senju besides the two heads on that mountain," I pointed out the faces on the mountain.. "The first hokage, Hashirama Senju and that Second hokage, Tobirama Senju."

"The Senju, they still exist but no one were named after that anymore."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"After the first hokage reigned as hokage, their clan became united with other clan and commoners. Like it comes naturally, everyone is their family."

"Why though? I think it still an honor to have the name. I mean, it was to be proud. It's part of who you are," I said.

"You sounded conservative," he said plainly as he chuckle. "Like I said, they split up into other clans. Basically, the Senju were known as the master of a thousand techniques, what we call it 'Senjutsu'. That's how they get their name. People of the village started specializing out and the village started to grow, there really no need to use the name. Most of the ninjutsu that we used up to this day were all invented by the second hokage, Tobirama Senju."