Chapter 44

Dazzling lights. Busy streets. Noises from the crowd. And a lively atmosphere. All under the cloak of the night sky.

"This takoyaki taste great! You want some?" Kyousuke asked as he was already poking me a takoyaki near my mouth, forcing me to eat one.

I opened my mouth and eat that almost burned my tongue takoyaki that I'm grateful to brought a paper fan with me and used it in hopes to subsidies the heat.

"Yumi, try this one."

I turned on the other side that Konohamaru offering me a choco-banana.

I don't know how this one had been popular, it's just a banana on a stick and dipped on a melted chocolate.

I took a bite on the stick, tried to eat it in one go, but I left half of it. "Thank you," I said as I tried to chew what I had in my mouth faster so I could finish the whole food.

"Slowdown," he says. After I had swallowed the food in my mouth, I ate what I had left.

I was holding a fan on my hand, a plush toy tucked on my arm and a golden brown chunky cat plush toy the other arm. I had no space for another item. I can use my left hand which is free anyway, but I just worry that I will stain the gifts.

Konohamaru had won the cat plush toy on a game where you had to shoot the loop on the poles. And Hiro got pikachu from that same game which I think he gave it away because it reminds him of our sensei.

He asked if I want it, if I don't, he'll throw it away.

Kyousuke doesn't like the pikachu plushy either. I even told the other two if maybe they want it, but they refused to have it.

I only thought that maybe I am having too much, I already had a big white so maybe I can give away the other one.

I told them that it was mine, I'm not giving it away now.

It's just sad that they don't like pikachu because of our sensei. (╯_╰)

This pikachu was cute with a red headcap on top of its head, why are they rejecting him?

We're eating as we watch Hansuke and Hideo win a prize on picking a goldfish by a stick with a ring that the net was made of paper.

I don't know how the game works, but what I had understand by watching it, when you caught one by that fragile papernet-like stick, you'll get the fish.

They already had done a lot of tries, but they still didn't get one.

"Konohamaru-chan!"

I only knew one person who calls him with that kind of honorific.

"Konohamaru-kun!"

Moegi and Udon.

Konohamaru gave them a look then turned to me.

He doesn't need to ask for permission, he can go if he wanted to.

"Well, go ahead and have fun." I said to give them a signal.

"Thank you!" She says excitedly and they both dragged Konohamaru by the wrist.

I just waved my hand to tell goodbye because his eyes was still on me while he was taken away by his teammates.

I didn't take them here just so they can be with me. I invited them to go with me so they can also had fun. After all, we're children, we'll get dull if we're all work and no play.

I turned to my side where my teammates we're standing, eating food that they had bought from the stalls paraded on the streets as they watch Hansuke and Hideo catching a gold fish.