Chapter 11

"You did great, but..."

could he just teach me carefully and with an interest to teach me?
not like he'll just watch me then drop a comment.

"It was worst than yesterday."

wow.. he call that worst?
Tenten was praising my shuriken jutsu then him? calling it worst than yesterday?

"Look what you've just did."

Okay fine, I'm a failure, can I leave now? or, Can you leave me now?
Of course I didn't look at the target board, but─

He forced my head to look on what he was talking about.

"You totally missed. Unlike yesterday, you did it perfectly."

He went to the target board then he took off the kunai pinned in it then he threw it on the ground in front of me.
He didn't waste his time to give that kunai to me nicely, right? (─.─ ")

"All you have to do today is, practice," then he left again.

I'm going home then continue reading those dumb books on my room, so I'll become as dumb as possible.
I picked up the kunai then also took my leave.

I was reading a book for 'I-don't-know' what it is. I just staring at it and acting like I'm reading it, flipping every page after a long minute passed.

Everything I do, it was all forced. Seems like I lost interest at everything, even thought it once made me happy doing it back in the days.

But I had the feeling that I was hating Kakashi for no reason.
I hate him for not telling it to me immediately that he's not my father, but the half of myself wanted to be with him and treat him that he's my dad?─that was old news guys. Let's move on.

I hate him cause.....

HE STOLE MY CHUCHU (T^T)

"Miki."

Just kidding. Chuchu ran off on his own and Kakashi went to go look for him.

I don't know why he ran away in the first place.

"Uhh..y-yeah?" I replied.

And yeah, I'm on the living room with the hokage, watching me reading those books and scrolls, still preparing for my entrance exam.

He said he had a day off, and because he had a lot of time in his hand, he will supervise me for now.

Maybe he got the news that I was running skipping my lessons.

"Why are you crying?" he asked.

"It's because, I was a reading a sad story...and..and..yeah, that's why I'm crying too."

"Is that so?"

"Just don't mind me. Lord hokage."

silence..
geez....i'm bored -_________-

"Does the sensei that I assigned to you, taught you well?"

nice question -__-

"He's boring," I answered simply.
What do you want me to say?

Oh, he's a terrible sensei, ever!
tch, no, I'm not like that.

He just sighs.. "Come on, Let's go to the training ground. I'll watch you train." then he walk expecting me to come along.

On the training ground..
I stand in front of one of the target boards here.
This training ground is perfect to practice the shuriken jutsu.
Especially when you practice your shuriken jutsu to target the blind spots.
They're hidden up the tree, behind the bolder rock and so on.

"As you can see, there are eight target boards and the ninth target board was hidden behind the bolder. But before that, could you show me what you have learned from Ibiki by throwing the kunai on this target board," he pointed the board in front of me.
I raised my hand with the kunai then I throw it on the board.

Bulls Eye with no effort actually

"Very good. Now, apply some of your chakra..." then blah blah blah whatever -_-

maybe he meant was make my chakra like a blade to make that kunai cut deeper?

easy..just watch..

I began to concentrate the chakra on my kunai then throw it on the board..

it just the same, no difference than the first one and the previous shuriken jutsu I did.

One more time...

"Miki! Are you listening?"

"No," I answered then I throw again the kunai to give another shot. "Just leave me, or just watch me if you wanna stay," I said then I turned my back on him then walk to the center of this ground.

I closed my eyes then concentrate think where to strike. Sensing every boards I know where they are, then I jump shoving those kunais on my hand then I landed safely to the ground, I smirked then look up.
And the hokage was already in front of me.

I stood up then I just sensed someone's just here, on the bush.

"Miki, don't─"
Before the hokage finished his sentence, I already made my first move.

I threw a kunai on the bush on my right.

Why does suddenly everything annoys me?
"Okay, that's enough," I glared at him, who else?
the hokage and he's currently holding my wrist to stop me.

We kind of just blankly stare the bush that I threw a kunai shakes that made me think why it was shaking and somehow I feel regretful on doing it.

I snatch back my hand then I stuff it on my short's pocket.
I'm seeing blood, but I feel more sympathetic than just killing a random animal.

I shove my hand to take off my already long bangs covering my face but the hokage stopped me to do it then he put my hand down. What's with him?

"Tell me, how did you do your shuriken jutsu?" he asked.

is that obvious?

"Strike that to the target," I answered.

He looked at me with the eyes unsure if he had to buy what I said or not and wasn't satisfied on my answer.

"A knife can be either cut and heal or cut and kill," he says as he marched towards the bush with now partly tinted with blood and took his hand into it, in search for that wounded animal that I just stood here an watch him do whatever he wanted to do.
But when his hand appeared again, as if my legs felt limp.

That's....that's my cat.

"This cat's looks familiar."

I bit my lip that was shaking then again just took a deep breath.

Anyway, even if I cry, my tears won't give chuchu's life back.
I wiped my tears that just happened to cloud my vision then I ran away again.

[A/N: the original was, I made the Hokage do it with Kakashi doing a little part of it. But because I tried to rework it out of boredom because of quarantine. I tried to make it less dramatic. You're not asking? Just wanted to share xD I'm still lazy on editing at this point.]